No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

seems a little bad faith to drone on about Dank's affidavit without even referencing the whole issue of Dank saying that he gave the players Thymosin Beta-4 and then back-tracking when told that he should not have done that. but then with Robinson at the helm it's not like these articles had much chance of being in good faith

He also brings up "it wasn't on the check your substance list" which suggests he checked because he was using it.

It will never end when you have noble people like Bruce Francis chasing down the story - History shows that major events like the EFC 34 always leave skeletons in the closet - It's a matter of finding the key to the closet.

in retrospect my favourite part of the whole saga is that literally every past and/or present AFL player spoken to in or out of the media always say they have complete, blind faith in the club staff and take whatever their given. Cool, innit?

Does anyone have the link to the Chris Judd blue powder video?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just close this thread already?

Bury it and pour some concrete over the top. No good will come from exhuming this.

I can’t believe any of you want to read the new stories, let alone talk about them

I loved that Dank’s “explosive” claim was that maybe the SMSes were faked. And that was the extent. Just * off you idiot.

The Herald Sun should just replace Robbo with ChatGPT and be done with it.

Can we just close this thread already?

Bury it and pour some concrete over the top. No good will come from exhuming this.

I can’t believe any of you want to read the new stories, let alone talk about them

I loved that Dank’s “explosive” claim was that maybe the SMSes were faked. And that was the extent. Just * off you idiot.

The Herald Sun should just replace Robbo with ChatGPT and be done with it.
Sounds like somebody's been reading the new stories...

I was curious for a moment…

This thread just needs to die.

Some people are interested, some aren't, just like any thread. Closing any avenue for discussion would be weird.

If those involved feel they were wronged then good luck to them, even though I highly doubt they'll be successful even if they are right (and who the hell really knows) . It's not like it would be impacting the current playing group or staff given the turnover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back