Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 3

Remove this Banner Ad

KeepTheTailWagging_logo-e1328417404627.png

:D

Don't see your point really. You were laughing at him for getting excited after taking 2 key wickets and dismantling an important partnership. I'm pretty sure all bowlers do that.
Telling a guy on a century to * off is always going to make you look like a dickhead. Watson/Sreesanth-esque, (well, maybe not that bad, but still).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, I see know why we included Starc. Sneaking down a batter in the lower order and pretending he was being played as a bowler.

I recall a little while back it was suggested that Australia should just reverse it's batting order because the tail was making all the runs. It looks like we've been sneakily do this, but in a gradual manner. Watson, a bowler, is batting at 3, while Starc is coming at 9 as a batsman.

Telling a guy on a century to **** off is always going to make you look like a dickhead. Watson/Sreesanth-esque, (well, maybe not that bad, but still).

Could understand if it was Watson or Warner given they're pretty antagonistic characters but does Smith even sledge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back