Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

i am sure Leto will do fine but wont match Ledger who had the advantages of that voice/gravitas and his expressive facial features . Leto will need some cgi. I dont take those photos seriously as the final film look will be adjusted to suit.

Saw it Gold class style last night.
Yep really, really enjoyed it. Echo thoughts on Spader, i thought his tone was just brilliant, stayed away from trailers to avoid ' best bits being in the trailers' so marked out a little when Vision came, always used vision in The Avengers Super nintendo game.
Had the feeling Quicksilver was going to die all the way through, purely because i felt it would be too confusing or hard to explore/add character depth a whole different backstory in future films, seperate to the X-Men universe
Hulkbuster was awesome
Hemsworth was also great, gives real personality to what is essentially a bland-ish character
Needs Wolverine, his banter with the other Avengers would be great.

Wish one of the ending scenes was Ultron alive. Didn't really care much about Quicksilvers death looks like the other characters didn't either.

Black Widow and Hulk seemed forced and doesn't help that I was visuallising Black Window riding hulks big green member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish one of the ending scenes was Ultron alive. Didn't really care much about Quicksilvers death looks like the other characters didn't either.

Black Widow and Hulk seemed forced and doesn't help that I was visuallising Black Window riding hulks big green member.

Was it just me or did that seem to come out of nowhere?

After 'The Avengers' I was thinking her and Hawkeye and then after 'The Winter Solider' I was thinking her and Cap, even with Agent 13 in the picture.

After 'The Avengers' I was thinking her and Hawkeye and then after 'The Winter Solider' I was thinking her and Cap, even with Agent 13 in the picture.

I get the impression she doesn't really even need a man.

I hope after Cap 3 it's her and Scarlett Witch.

I get the impression she doesn't really even need a man.

I hope after Cap 3 it's her and Scarlett Witch.

3303434-1357330724426.jpg

imagine if hulks growth did not cover certain regions lel.

quicksilver wasnt quick enough to dodge the bullets

she's promiscuous. the Avengers bike if you will.

Also wanted Falcon to join the fight at the end. Awesome character.

im trying to recall if he was with teh As when ultron entered the party.

its funny how now looking at the trailers for AAoU, how wrong some of us were in predicting what would happen based on the trailer. it presented a really bad feeling with the As under severe threat and on brink of extinction. also ultron being a major bad ass.

this was my take on the movies just saw thread:

Marvels The Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron

Good bits
- more on hawkeye. as we saw recently on fallons show, hawky sung a song espousing how sad he is that he dont have superpowers but is still cool. he had more dialog in this movie and brought a human essence to the fore that superpowered heroes cannot.
- (the) vision. the genesis of his name was well done. when he broke free i genuinely fist pumped. just looked boss.
- ultron provided some laughs. especially "oh for gods sake"
- spader brought charisma, a certain charm, personality to artificial life form. very good baddie.
- liz olsen. wow (heart). she blossomed like a flower, and in her final scene was stunningly beautiful. bit of cleve too.
- HIMYM girl. yum.
- strucker and gollum reunited after king kong

Criticisms
- quicksilver. his pace is great, his accent was flakey and inconsistent. i wondered during fight scenes how he could destroy robots, hard metal robots, with ease. thinking about it now, force = mass x acceleration. i guess that answers my question
- at one stage some of the As were 18,000 feet above sea level. im guesing you would lose consciousness given low oxygen levels. they and actually civilians were perfectly ok.
- ultron seemed pussyish at times
- war machine. well more so chadle. seemed like during battle scenes he spoke with an attitude.
- everyone in slovenia/slovakia spoke english.

too tired to continue, hope to finish review tomorrow

edit: needs to ease up on the one liner jokes

That was great, and raises the question... Is it because Cap is super strong... Or because he might be worthy?

I believe Cap wielded the hammer in the comics at one point. As did Black Widow, somehow.

See:
Other wielders[edit]
Individuals in the primary continuity
Sentient constructs (non-sentient machines apparently cannot)[26] in the primary continuity
The hammer has been lifted by Earth itself when animated by magical means.[30]

Characters from outside the primary continuity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back