Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the crowd about (it was around 9pm, give or take, on a Saturday night), in between Christmas and NYE, at the busiest point of the area, I doubt it. Self preservation was my only concern at that point. When a gun appears, your thought process amplifies beyond reasonable logic. (you s**t yourself and react accordingly, basically)

I'm not judging you dude, I just don't see anything funny or even awkward about the story. Sorry.

If this thread could be represented in a .gif it'd probably look like this:

GIzuLaH.gif

I've been raging hard out how pathetic I am when it comes to these things. The next day I went out and bought a copy of 'How to win friends and influence people', after that I will read 'The Game'.

I had a golden opportunity in Manchester last week to get a legit 9/10's number (have confirmed via FB stalking), but I couldn't get my phone out of my pocket. Completely serious, I had my passport in there as well so it was to packed, eventually she just said ok give me your number, ended up giving her the wrong number by accident lol as I had just bought the phone and couldn't remember it correctly.

Anyways I will be going to the UK's No. 1 student clubbing night tommorow (I'm a pretend student) so hopefully I can produce something, either for my benefit or your entertainment.

...Seriously... Twice... Jesus.

Here we go, staying in a renowned party hostel in Manchester for afew nights so of course I was out drinking last night. I had plans of going out on my own to the club in which I almost picked up this 9/10 some weeks ago but I met a Manchester local staying in my room who was keen to go out and show me around, sounded good to me.

The nights going well, I’m not that smashed and were just going from place to place exploring the city which I like. Anyway we end up in some high class bar which is clearly the hangout for Manchester’s finest. Were both miring the talent on display so decide to hang around for abit longer, it was his shout and he ends up buying us cocktails, I end up with a strawberry daiquiri, the most homo looking drink one could have.

Anyway were drinking these at the bar and he has to go to the toilet. Next minute two hot chicks come up either side of me and are being quite sexual in their actions, straight out of a movie type scene. To the left of me is a blonde 19 year old, a strong 8/10 and on the right a 26 year old, easy a 7. They had both come from a religion and theology (there studying that – lol wtf) ball so they were looking extremely good.

So my mate comes back and it works out perfectly, he gets talking to the brunette and I get the blonde. Things are going very well indeed, she starts drinking my daiquiri with me, it was frozen so she’s like the easiest way to drink it is like this…she puts her finger in it and starts licking whilst looking at me in a very suggestive manner, then it gets to the point were I’m licking the daiquiri from her finger.

This was all escalated by her btw, I made zero moves whatsoever lol, so after the finger licking it just goes back to normal conversation and eventually she says she wants to go and talk to her other friend outside (she was sitting alone near to us). They then come back and the brunette is gone by now because my mate had basically been telling a series of lies to her which he eventually got called out on.

I try and get some conversation going with the blonde and her friend again but it’s just not the same, she is now showing zero interest, although I could sense her friend was kinda interested. They eventually leave the bar and were left alone, then my mate has the brilliant idea of getting Chinese at 2.30am.

To my surprise there was a restaurant going at this time and it was actually kind of busy, we end up ordering and I said we will get the 20 pound meal and then he insists to the waiter that we get the 30 pound ($55) meal - per person, so I end up spending a fortune only for the staff there to hate us when he asked ‘We were wondering if we could have you (the waitress) for desert’ – Didn’t go down to well.

Last edited:
When she's licking her finger looking suggestively at you, that's probably the point at which you make a move.
yep. pounce then. separate her from the group. get her to a taxi as quick as you can. leave minimal time to change their minds or for you (or others) to * things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short and sweet.

Me to hot girl that seems keen on me: So are you coming out tonight with my mates?
HG: Sure. Give me the details and i'll bring some friends *winks and smiles*
Me: Thanks
HG: .......

Travel agent sent me a message saying she is 'looking forward to seeing your selfie haha,' as she was to remind me for a photo i needed to give her for some id. keen /10?

A girl told me to come to a club on Saturday night and proceeds to send me a message saying "oh come, I was looking forward to meeting up!" and then "when I drink I'm the kind of drunk who kisses everybody." Didn't send me a heap of messages but two or three saying "just come!" but you know. I didn't. Some might say this is turning down a sure thing – I reckon it's playing hard to get.

A girl told me to come to a club on Saturday night and proceeds to send me a message saying "oh come, I was looking forward to meeting up!" and then "when I drink I'm the kind of drunk who kisses everybody." Didn't send me a heap of messages but two or three saying "just come!" but you know. I didn't. Some might say this is turning down a sure thing – I reckon it's playing hard to get.
I'd say it's turning down a sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back