Backstage Stories/Myths/Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

Shawn Michaels & Vince McMahon are **** buddies.

Jimmy Snuka, most likely suspect for murder of his girlfriend in 1983. Case remains open but is officially cold.

Pat Patterson, Terry Garvin, Mel Phillips gay sex scandal and allegations were actually pretty serious. Phillips and Garvin lost their jobs but Vince re-hired Patterson after sh1t blew over.

Im not sure if cornette was the first guy to tell it, but the hbk/taker wm14 story was around a long time before that clip posted on the first page was filmed.

Michaels mentioned it in is book and as one might expect denied it all happened

Heres a link to the previously mentioned dvdvr sleaze thread list

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

Im not sure if cornette was the first guy to tell it, but the hbk/taker wm14 story was around a long time before that clip posted on the first page was filmed.

Michaels mentioned it in is book and as one might expect denied it all happened

That's one of the more high profile stories of that ilk, but champs refusing to put people over is as old as the industry. I always liked to imagine what would happened if Angle or Lesnar had refused instead of Michaels. I'm guessing Taker would not have taped his wrists in that instance.

The Steve Williams black eye story from Mid-South is still pretty cool to listen to. Bottom line, when you were advertised, you worked. No matter what.

Ken Patera and Mr Saito throwing a boulder through the window of a McDonalds when it was closed at night because Patera was hungry.

Bruno Sammartino got into a backstage fight with 6 pro-football players in the 80's when he was 51 years old. The Iron Sheik was having a shower and heard the comotion and came out and the two wrestlers "cleaned house".

Haku (Meng in WCW) was without a doubt the toughest wrestler in his day. He apparently bit off a mans nose in a bar fight.

Sid and Arn Anderson got into a fight in the hallway of a hotel with manicure scissors being used as a weapon. Both went to hospital with puncture wounds.

Iron Sheik hospitalised a woman after giving her a short clothesline in his hotel room. When Marty Jannetty asked what happened, Sheik responded "its not my fault, she can't work a clothesline!"

Andre the Giant and Bad News Brown had a match with Andre suffering of a severely upset stomach. Andre did a sit-down splash on Brown and lost control of his bowels all over a helpless Brown.

Tony Atlas loves nothing more than to have women stand on his face with shoes on. Preferably tennis shoes or Vans.
Discussed HEAVILY on his youshoot.

Did he have the name Bad News Brown before or after that incident?
applause2.gif

1) The Walls of Jericho is the most painful move to be in.

2) Randy Orton and Maven were travel buddies. One time Orton wrecked a rental car that was under Maven's name. Orton cut Maven a check right away.

3) Mark Henry taught Maven how to make it rain at strip clubs.

4) He doesn't remember much about the 2002 Royal Rumble because he was so focused on hitting his spots.

5) Undertaker used to rib him saying "I'm not jobbing to a drop kick"

6) HHH is an arsehole who won't do business, but is super protective of his opponents while in the ring. Maven said "You don't feel a thing wrestling him."

7) He was also very nervous about his Wrestlemania X8 match but said Goldust was great to work with.

8) The Rock cleaned up when it came to the Divas

9) Maven slept with Trish, and was close to sleeping with Torrie (I call BS on both of those)

10) He's hooked up with Stacy Keibler

11) He loved Flair but said his chops legit hurt.

12) Ryder, Hawkins, and Rhodes have all come into his bar to say hello.

13) He is currently helping with the Team 3D Wrestling Academy.

14) Shelton Benjamin was the most well endowed wrestler when he was there.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2313gn/the_official_list_of_maven_huffman_stories/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid used to give their bulldog Matilda steroids and other drugs.

Dynamite got his teeth knocked out by Jaques Rougeau punching him while holding a roll of quarters due to a rib pulled by Mr Perfect was blamed on the bulldogs.

Dino Bravo was involved in the maffia and trafficking cigarettes into Canada. He got shot in a mob hit while sitting in his loungeroom watching ice hockey.

Love to know how many of the Divas and which ones have been put away by blokes like the Rock and others

They spend 300 days on the road together it would be easy for these blokes

Love to know how many of the Divas and which ones have been put away by blokes like the Rock and others

They spend 300 days on the road together it would be easy for these blokes
Have you seen the Rock? That guy could spend 1 day on a road with the Divas and nail about 5 of them, he doesn't need 300.

I'm surprised the Steph and Macho man rumour has only had a scant mention.

That's like THE wrestling myth, apart from the flight from hell

Yeah who knows if it happened i like the Trish Stratus and VKM rumour much more

Mr Perfect and Brock Lesnar had a shoot fight on board the infamous return trip to the US from the UK and almost took out a cabin door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back