Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok you crazy cats, the Bandits B&F will be Thursday the 9th of July at approx 8:30pm. Beng, please update the thread title when you get a sec.

The B&F will be held at loopy_cam's man shed and the night is sponsored by Raspberry UDL's

So everyone get around it. cammo6556 Aussie Assault Bigeasy eth-dog beez

Ok you crazy cats, the Bandits B&F will be Thursday the 9th of July at approx 8:30pm. Beng, please update the thread title when you get a sec.

The B&F will be held at loopy_cam's man shed and the night is sponsored by Raspberry UDL's

So everyone get around it. cammo6556 Aussie Assault Bigeasy eth-dog beez
tumblr_lq8owwGSyU1qeglz0o1_400.gif

Last time I checked, Loopy's man shed didnt have a lock on it, so theres nothing stopping you :thumbsu:
Awesome. Looks like I'm in for one massive bender that will last from the 9th until the Furies B&F on the 13th.

Beng Will you be my date? I'd ask Shermy but being the great captain he is, I'm sure someone has already booked him for the night.

I don't usually drink raspberry udls but if they're free...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome. Looks like I'm in for one massive bender that will last from the 9th until the Furies B&F on the 13th.

Beng Will you be my date? I'd ask Shermy but being the great captain he is, I'm sure someone has already booked him for the night.

Sure, whats your rules on hands and first dates? Free range or do I need to cage them? I want my eggs counted before we hatch this s**t.

Yeah thats true,But Cammo got her a Gstring ala buckley's missus.
Bad for the drunks who would make a play for her.
Cammo just needs to make sure he's first in line to take her home, he holds his own in the claiming department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back