Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto our three Amigos/Gun Recruits/Rookies cammo6556, BrewSmackerVeiny, Aussie Assault, our previous practice match against the Wonders was just a straight up Sim and Post. The match against the Wolves is a better representation of what typical Qooty matches will be for your first season in the league.

Before the match is posted both teams engage in banter. Now, a few important things about this banter:

1) Dont make it a personal attack. You engage the Qooty person not the person behind it. Keep it match/game related as much as possible.
2) Sexual innuendo is tolerated but shouldnt be a staple of your bantering. Especially the less subtle style.
3) Have fun. Images and GIFs can be used to great effect
4) Any questions, ask Shermy, he'll make something up for you.

Nice win tonight fellas but let's not get too carried away. I could have sworn I saw Uncle Leo eating a hot dog halfway through the third and not those little things, I'm talking superdog

Unlike my real life career I found the big sticks twice... Got a fair chuckle out of that.

Good win lads.

Who's shout?

tumblr_mebi557MNj1r3s62po1_500.png

What up? Are you ready for the best idea ever? Do you have money? Do you want even more money?

Well guess what, we’ve got a great idea for you (no i told you, I told you to stay out of my peripheral). 2, 1 VIC COUNTRY! The best State of Origin side since Vietnam. For Counts, by Counts!

Join Vic Country as we face off for yet another SoO premiership in this season’s series. Click on the team thread here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/vic-country-team-thread.1085334/

We have midfield positions available! Sign up NOW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its the skulls I put up in the corridors.

No they're not too bad as it gives it a sort of Zombie Voodoo feel, the flowers and scented candles are more likely the culprit.

cammo6556, BrewSmackerVeiny, Aussie Assault

Guys, great chance to get a taste of the Qooty action before the start of the season proper! I know Brewy has gotten into the SA side and is on the bench for us, hopefully yourself cammo and Aussie have also managed to get spots on your respective sides for the State of Origin. Jump into the threads, you've probably been tagged in them by your captains, and you'll see the sort of banter that happens during games!

Okay, not Qooty related, but the Fantasy Cricket League is dying and needs new members. I'm the captain of the Crocs and might look at a possible alliance between them and Baghdad. Anybody interested? Shermy or Bengwatkins?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back