Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 16 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

S16 I am looking forward to:
-My 100th game (currently 86)
-My 200th goal (currently 196)
-A winning final and hopefully a premiership
-Developing some newbs! It's time the Bombers built the best up and coming list and maybe have an EKA medalist.

Good idea, I like the last one especially okeydoke7. I am looking forward to-

*Start to have a positive presence around the board, hopefully start to improve.
*Play every game in my preferred position which I deserve (lucky not be moved to the BP a couple of times this season, thank you beez)
*Create a posting force with the current core of our team
*Make some good media threads
*Watch the Dubz, TPM and Okey join beez in the top five posters in the comp.

Centre
Wing
HBF

Also, happy new year from the Land of the Infidel. I've said to beez previously I'll be spotty until the end of Feb as I'm still in the US, hopefully will be around more after that.

I'mmmmmmmm baaaaack!

5253581700_09110c30e9.jpg

When do the first of the Pre-Season games begin? I want to know in advance when I need to cut back to 6 beers a day...
It's coming it's coming, it'll be within the next couple of weeks - a definitive date will be set in the next few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's coming it's coming, it'll be within the next couple of weeks - a definitive date will be set in the next few days.

Goodo, Ive only played 5 games and Im hungry for MOAR!

Im having withdrawals even!

I have a new spotter in the gym to, here is said person smashing some weights out with me:
h672B1E8C

Bengwatkins I'll give you a tip to kick heaps of goals at the Bombers. Be largely inactive, play in a forward pocket and occasionally chime in with an undecipherable post or two in a match thread. It worked for matt121.

Bengwatkins I'll give you a tip to kick heaps of goals at the Bombers. Be largely inactive, play in a forward pocket and occasionally chime in with an undecipherable post or two in a match thread. It worked for matt121.

Interesting...But I have to much spare time and so much to post! :D

Im sure he doesnt kick THAT many behinds...

I did kick 10.1 in one of the SoO matches, if that counts...
I would love to tell you the story of how the sim is more accurate now, but you wouldn't believe me ;)

I do kick that many behinds :p

Well done ThePuppetMaster once again you beat me to recognition by doing nothing and being a good bloke :thumbsu:

I might have to try that.

Please, I'm a s**t bloke!

I target players, but I guess I'm what you would call 'passive aggressive' ... ;)

Plus, I destroyed you in every game we lined up on each other - how could any sane judge put you ahead of me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back