Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's mad Monday right?

A time for ridiculousness, dress up and make believe.

I vote we all come dressed as half decent Qooty players...

Today's mad Monday right?

A time for ridiculousness, dress up and make believe.

I vote we all come dressed as half decent Qooty players...

Should get mad in the new match thread imo. Call the Warriors Campaigning Flogs.

It seems its Mad Monday for me... :drunk:
Would you like a foot rub? A ham and cheese toastie? A beer? Want me to put it on the Adult Channel?

Well, that was a bitter end to Season 19. Would have liked to finished with a win at least...Chin up guys, Season 20 wont be (Unless okeydoke7 plans on another 4 month stint) to far away. However...I do have to inform you all that after my four enjoyed and fulfilling seasons at the Bandits I intend to explore my free agency options...Not because I dont want to play with any of you anymore, nothing could be further from the truth.

We have some great rookies in Red mist, cammo6556, Aussie Assault, van peebles and sausageroll :)P) and an outstanding captain in Shermy. As well as veterans eth-dog, Bigeasy, beez and thats just the tip of the Sandberg. Season 20 is yours for the taking!

Well, that was a bitter end to Season 19. Would have liked to finished with a win at least...Chin up guys, Season 20 wont be (Unless okeydoke7 plans on another 4 month stint) to far away. However...I do have to inform you all that after my four enjoyed and fulfilling seasons at the Bandits I intend to explore my free agency options...Not because I dont want to play with any of you anymore, nothing could be further from the truth.

We have some great rookies in Red mist, cammo6556, Aussie Assault, van peebles and sausageroll :)P) and an outstanding captain in Shermy. As well as veterans eth-dog, Bigeasy, beez and thats just the tip of the Sandberg. Season 20 is yours for the taking!
Do you have a club in mind? Or just plan on shopping around?

Did anyone see my gametime?

#sackfatima

P.s. It's because I had my way with her sister...

#jealous

Who's going to feign interest in the matchday threads on our behalf now?

I'd better quit my job...

When does s20 start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing how last off season went, forever!
ok, ok... whats the record number of off-season arrests? Im just competitive...
Belgium doesn't win Eurovision and now Beng ****s off. Worst night ever.
I was team Moldova...

Then I found out they werent performing...

you want 'unofficial' bearded ladies? you go to Moldova

Ha,so you let rhe team down all year and when the going gets tough,you are going.
Sherminator was right,was a pitfull leader youve been,Well dont dispair we will continue the struggle and lift the club up through this rebuild.
BTW,after match drinking privalegdes and goat chasing sex games have been rescinded.

Ha,so you let rhe team down all year and when the going gets tough,you are going.
Sherminator was right,was a pitfull leader youve been,Well dont dispair we will continue the struggle and lift the club up through this rebuild.
BTW,after match drinking privalegdes and goat chasing sex games have been rescinded.

Understandable :thumbsu:

so Shermy apparently picked me as the #2 pick in a Mock SFA draft.
all i have to say is
View attachment 144605
Oh Hai fb :rainbow:,you have permission to come on board.:thumbsu:

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back