Moved Thread Bailey Smith vs Sam Walsh

Who's better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies vs Carlton this week be like:

View attachment 1120473

To be honest, I don't care if Smudger outplayed Walsh, as long as we win.

As a Carlton fan, I think it's long overdue obsessing about if our young gun or better than another club' young star(s) and just focus on winning games of footy.

To be honest, I don't care if Smudger outplayed Walsh, as long as we win.

As a Carlton fan, I think it's long overdue obsessing about if our young gun or better than another club' young star(s) and just focus on winning games of footy.
100% but Harry McKay is definitely better than Naughton ;)

Sam Walsh clearly the superior player, as he should be considering his draft position.

Not unhappy with Smith.

No doubt in the middle is his best position, however the question really is who is better for the team in the middle is it Treloar or Smith.. The coach clearly believes its Treloar and if Bailey is feeling his development is being hurt by the abundance of midfield talent at the dogs he may just look for a move.. He would certainly be welcome at Princes park...
Would swap you for weiters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tougher smarter decision maker and better skills than Smith, But wait until Charlie McKay comes straight into our senior 22 in 2022, absolutely great, better than Daicos
Quote on me that he is a better 19yo footballer than he’s dad was at 21 and will dish it out and make our out/inside mid even stronger. Don’t know much about Tom Silvagni but was supposed to be the best of the 3 boys and in 2016, last related full season played 12 games averaged 3 goals, so he may have something there, will see...

Those 5 games he's played give you the impression he's better than Smith, who's played nearly every game since he was drafted? :laughing:
Won’t know until there both in there playing and Stocker showing more edge and skill than Smith did, we just took a patient approach with. Smith looks like he gets frustrated very easily and could be easily in and out of games if doggies aren’t winning, not a match winner for me not a leader, just a good wingman with an awesome mullet

Won’t know until there both in there playing and Stocker showing more edge and skill than Smith did, we just took a patient approach
Unsure if you are a troll or just delusional

Mate This bloke is heart and soul Carlton, missed the championships because. Of injuries and still won the best player in the pool where Walshy finished 3rd. I’m telling yah he’d knock Smiths pretty little face back into bruttness

Anyone doubting Smith's ability just watch his second half against Port last weekend

Thrown in the guts, helped stem the tide and get the game back on our terms

Adz will probably be out for a week or 2 with an ankle, so he should get more mid time I'd say if he's out

The pick Carlton traded in order to get Stocker ended up being used on Lachie Ash. The change eventually got split into Brodie Kemp and Sam Philp.

So basically Carlton traded what could have been one gun young player (Ash) and got a couple spuds and a "maybe he will, maybe he won't" type of player. I'm sure if we saw the Dogs do that kind of move, we'd be doing what we can to pretend like Stocker is a superstar

The pick Carlton traded in order to get Stocker ended up being used on Lachie Ash. The change eventually got split into Brodie Kemp and Sam Philp.

So basically Carlton traded what could have been one gun young player (Ash) and got a couple spuds and a "maybe he will, maybe he won't" type of player. I'm sure if we saw the Dogs do that kind of move, we'd be doing what we can to pretend like Stocker is a superstar
Ironically Carlton was the last team we did deals like that with

1 on the Curnow pick for Adams/Collins

The other involved moving on Stringer, which got us Richards, dunno what Carlton got with their second rounders there

Stocker has been showing some promising signs in the last month or so. He has been bit of a slow burn but should make it.

And we did that deal with the Crows for pick 19, we are not to blame to what eventiated with that pick. It's silly revisionism.

Back