• Rozee

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Butters

Votes: 38 42.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

honestly Bailey Smith does not deserve to be anywhere near the other 3 in this poll

1. Butters
2. Walsh
3. Smith
4. Rozee

The thing that annoys me about Rozee is that he never takes the first option. So even though he makes the hard look easy he makes the easy look very hard sometimes. Like when he gets the ball, he dances prances, turns left, turns right, goes nowhere and then kicks long. A bit like Kozzie Pickett in that sense. Sometimes just take the first option. It's a bad habit in Rozees game.

1. Butters
2. Walsh
3. Smith
4. Rozee

The thing that annoys me about Rozee is that he never takes the first option. So even though he makes the hard look easy he makes the easy look very hard sometimes. Like when he gets the ball, he dances prances, turns left, turns right, goes nowhere and then kicks long. A bit like Kozzie Pickett in that sense. Sometimes just take the first option. It's a bad habit in Rozees game.
That’s a ridiculous statement. He is all class and constantly taking the brave kicks. He is coached to take the game on and run, why would he take the very first choice when he can clearly run create space and kick it to the RIGHT choice

That’s a ridiculous statement. He is all class and constantly taking the brave kicks. He is coached to take the game on and run, why would he take the very first choice when he can clearly run create space and kick it to the RIGHT choice
He often complicates things. just like Kozzie Pickett does sometimes. Rozee often can't execute the basic stuff because he is always trying to create something. Which isn't always the best thing to do. You shouldn't take the game on every single time. In basketball terms its like a point guard just doing crossovers, hesi's, pullbacks and all that jazz instead of just swinging the damn ball.

He often complicates things. just like Kozzie Pickett does sometimes. Rozee often can't execute the basic stuff because he is always trying to create something. Which isn't always the best thing to do. You shouldn't take the game on every single time. In basketball terms its like a point guard just doing crossovers, hesi's, pullbacks and all that jazz instead of just swinging the damn ball.
Rozee our most skilful player “often can’t execute the basic stuff”… right

you don't think Kozzie Pickett is skilful? right.

If a player consistently doesn't take the first option to the detriment of the team then yes its a problem.
You honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. You are just wrong. He often takes the first option, when he doesn’t he often finds a better option. He is one of our more trusted disposal player. Your criticism is just wrong. Clearly don’t watch many port games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. You are just wrong. He often takes the first option, when he doesn’t he often finds a better option. He is one of our more trusted disposal player. Your criticism is just wrong. Clearly don’t watch many port games
if I find examples, and time stamps will you even watch them?

if I find examples, and time stamps will you even watch them?
Yeah, as long as they are representative sample.

When Port Adelaide have 4 of the best 15 inside 50 delivery exponents this year (incl Rozee. And Butters. And JHF. ) then there’s a lot of evidence either way.

1. Butters
2. Walsh
3. Smith
4. Rozee

Interesting take, Rozee definitely loves a sidestep (or two) but it always looks to me it is in heavy traffic and he is doing it to give himself some time and space. One specific example was against St Kilda where he won it, 4-5 saints players closed in and he did all that sidestap stuff and found a port player all on his own for a shot on goal.

Never is a bit harsh, I've definitely seen him give first gives before, but will watch closer now whether sometimes he is hanging on to it for show or out of necessity.

I'm pretty sure we can put the Walsh, Smith, Rozee debate to bed now.
Rozee has edged himself into a different bracket than the other two.

I'm pretty sure we can put the Walsh, Smith, Rozee debate to bed now.
Rozee has edged himself into a different bracket than the other two.
walsh has had 2 years impacted by injury

i think it is premature to make any declaration as to either him or rozee being better than the other

walsh has had 2 years impacted by injury

i think it is premature to make any declaration as to either him or rozee being better than the other
Rozee has had injury impact as well. I believe they have both played just over 90 games each.

Back