Ballarat Football League 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

We will have Stephenson at Sunbury Rat, cause the ruckman is just so so important, he gives you first use of the pill ! Cariss is a statue & Sutherland is a kid learning. I don’t know what drills that Serg has got them doing at training, but it cant be ruck plays, cause they are getting smashed week in week out there !

Poor old shaggy wrong again,

Thank god we only have one more game in Ballarat, what a disgusting cold, damp, muddy, s**t hole.

LBB was just pointing out my observations, my opinion ok!

As for it being so cold and damp in the Brat, was it hot and sunny 40mns up the road in darley on the w/e? Must remember my sunscreen in a few weeks, thanks for the heads up :)

lakers over sunbury by 2pts today at clarke oval

dont really know why sunbury are second favourite to win the flag , they have some big concerns down there.
there ruck division is ordinary at best carriss poor judge of jumping for the ruck contest goes way to early 95% of the time and is super slow around the ground , and have also noticed how he likes to show everyone the ball when ever he takes a grab, probably just making sure the stats man sees it and puts it down in his column.
sutherland is hand around the ground quick for a big man but lacks experience in the ruck contests.
the backline is way to loose and lack disicpline. slieght turns the ball over way to much, elliot gets a bit of it but seems to kick to a lot of 50/50 contests and isnt hitting as many targets as he should with the skill he has, is a beautiful kick of the ball but poor decsion maker at times.
the lobbs, extremely loose dont man up look for each other way way to much and turn the ball over far to many times.
the onballers dont seem to be foloowing there men down forward and the oppisition onballers are getting to many easy shots at goal from floating inside their forward 50.
houlihan would have to be a major concern for power, has yet to fire a shot, 2nds efforts are non exsistant and is playing from behind to much and also getting worked out of the contest far to easily for a person with his ability.
james injured again possibly ?
turn overs and silly free kicks are doing the lions some serious damage and unless the problem is rectified asap they wont be playing to much of a part come finals times.
some very selfish footballers running around for sunbury at the moment and until they start to play as a team they have no chance of getting near the top sides.
i,d be putting every thing i could on darley at $2, with east point not a bad bet at $6

Hoekom gebruik 'n vreemde taal to beledig almal?

Admittedly some incidents are from people puuting themselves in bad situations but red cards have to be absolute terrible acts and not things like a push, or minor strike. Some umpires in Ballarat hang out with and are friends with Ballarat footballers and hang out in similar circles and i am sure the Ballarat guys get preferential treatment. I have played on many Ballarat guys who have simply laughed at the end of games and said how ordinary the umpires towards us (eastern teams).

I feel Darley's playing bahaviour and club culture has been broken down and re-established since Leamonth's arrival and not only is there no thuggery, i actually feel at times we are one of the sides who are physically hunted. We are first to the footy more than anyone else (our record speaks for that), yet we still have a ridiculous free's against percentage. That percentage is almost 20% higher against Ballarat sides- according to our stats guy. That seems a great coincidence. We are nearly 50-50 with Sunbury.

What a joke of a post!! Callum 'Weak dog' Urch will get what is coming to him with a 12 match ban for his cowardly act on ando. Your previous post obviously shows how little you know about Darley. Even your spotted coach said how undisciplined you have been in the last two games.

KA where are you? Your psycho mate power has lost the players at sunbury after another loss to a ballarat side and wll get the a**e at year end at sunbury, ballarat s**t on a supposed good side in Darley again and melton south with a full strength side got pumped by the merging dogs. You are a good judge aren't you! Maybe the ballarat sides could play a merged darleybachhusmeltonmeltonsouthsunburygisbourne to get some competition.

Oracene please tell me why your girls struggled at Roland Garros. Why have the Russians taken over the mantle as the best? Serena looked fragile when her first serve didn't go in and Venus always seems to struggle on the slower clay courts.
Get them up for Wimbledon Oracene cos' i am going to back Serena in the singles.

What a joke of a post!! Callum 'Weak dog' Urch will get what is coming to him with a 12 match ban for his cowardly act on ando. Your previous post obviously shows how little you know about Darley. Even your spotted coach said how undisciplined you have been in the last two games.
Oracene you silly woman, Urch bumped your guy, agree it was obviously high as he layed down for a bit in your unreal mud. Shoulda been a free kick and thats it. They ran at each other to bump and your cat came off second best.
Go Serena

What's being lost in some the crap being posted here is that East Point is having a brilliant season.
In the past couple of seasons the club has lost three or four top senior players (Faull, BJ, Hutch, etc.) each summer, and has actually improved!!
Not an East Point fan, but am a fan about how they're going about it this year.

KA where are you? Your psycho mate power has lost the players at sunbury after another loss to a ballarat side and wll get the a**e at year end at sunbury, ballarat s**t on a supposed good side in Darley again and melton south with a full strength side got pumped by the merging dogs. You are a good judge aren't you! Maybe the ballarat sides could play a merged darleybachhusmeltonmeltonsouthsunburygisbourne to get some competition.

Good to be back after a holiday. I have nothing to hide O. My hands arn't stained with ink from pushing paper through a shredder.

Most know you understand little about the game of football but you are getting very excited by a round in the 1st week of June. Have a look at the ladder - a lot of teams are queuing up to finish 3rd - except for East Point who everyone knows chokes in finals - especially when they finish on top. 3rd is the best spot to finish so keep an eye out who ends up there at years end.
Darley are clearly the best side and still even money to win it - Sunba second at $3.10 and East at $3.75. You can write your own ticket for the rest as they are no chance. Sunba's new signing to be unleashed this weekend - you may have gone a little early Orance!!!

Good win by the Lakers on the weekend and as hard as batistello tried to get their white board back from 2008 he failed - miserably.

What's being lost in some the crap being posted here is that East Point is having a brilliant season.
In the past couple of seasons the club has lost three or four top senior players (Faull, BJ, Hutch, etc.) each summer, and has actually improved!!

saw the game South against East

East ,well played ran hard and exposed the melton south mid field again
south as a side who promise are the unfittest side in the competition not to mention the most selfish seems to be everyman for them selves you have to feel for there defence the only guys who pick up an opponent
egos a plenty for a side who cant beat anyone above them ??

thank god melton did not try and get Vinpanny back how scared is he ? not to mention how fat is grenfell getting any wonder he struggles to run out side the 50 and get the ball

East the best side in it after the devils getting rolled by ballarat again :eek:

You may want to brush up on your history when it comes to East Point -

2006 - 17 - 1 for the year - finsihed on top - choke no flag.
2007 - 16 - 2 for the year - finished on top - choke no flag.

They are very good in the H&A season but we they fall over at finals time. You don't know if it is really really funny or really really sad. 1 vote for funny from me however.

You may want to brush up on your history when it comes to East Point -

2006 - 17 - 1 for the year - finsihed on top - choke no flag.
2007 - 16 - 2 for the year - finished on top - choke no flag.

They are very good in the H&A season but we they fall over at finals time. You don't know if it is really really funny or really really sad. 1 vote for funny from me however.

Oh poor KA how delusional are you. How many Grand finals have sunbury and darley lost? The only thing funnier than watching them choke is watching you get out of a chair or trying to put your socks on:D

Totally agree, very well coached.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems Sunbaa & Darley are a little rattled?

All good here as well! Just want to finish 3rd and hopefully play East Point in a final. Their record speaks for itself. They are not called the Merging Choking dogs because they are a stand alone team that plays well in finals!!

Anyway - has anyone seen Oracle? He goes to ground very easy now a days.

any reason why you been so angry these days ka? you mood swing like a pregant woman?

Not Angry - just disappointed that Orcale did not take my advise and pull his head in. I am exhusted fielding all the PM's I recieved today. He is not the most liked person on big footy. Actually he is not the most liked at the Ballarat football club. Trust me - I have been smiling all day - :D see like green face.

All good here as well! Just want to finish 3rd and hopefully play East Point in a final. Their record speaks for itself. They are not called the Merging Choking dogs because they are a stand alone team that plays well in finals!!

Anyway - has anyone seen Oracle? He goes to ground very easy now a days.
We will see in the finals KA as I repeat EP are very well coached and have plenty of new personell since 06/07. :thumbsu:
Where is Oracle anyway?

Seems Sunbaa & Darley are a little rattled?

Sunbaa maybe, Darley no.

Mark Power would have a few headaches atm after losing two straight games to two quality sides that the Lions will be fighting for spots in the top six against.

Don't know what everyone else here thinks but the Lions seem to be lacking a bit of run and are certaining missing the ruthless edge they used to have.

saw the game South against East

East ,well played ran hard and exposed the melton south mid field again
south as a side who promise are the unfittest side in the competition not to mention the most selfish seems to be everyman for them selves you have to feel for there defence the only guys who pick up an opponent
egos a plenty for a side who cant beat anyone above them ??

Not an unfair call on Melton South there cockroach.

Based on what I've seen so far Melton South are good enough to make the finals but they have plenty of work to do if they are going to be close to being premiership contender.

You only seem to respond when your side goes well or it's a question you want to answer. Still haven't responded to a few questions asked a couple of weeks ago.

That's the funny thing about Google. Nine times out of ten it can be your best online friend, but that other one time, it can be your worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back