Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 4, 2010
South-West Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melb, Eintracht Frankfurt.
16406494_689766847871266_3570677729578457058_n.jpg

Posted for sportsmaniac89 and Plugger35 and those that may have forgotten who their original team was.

I'm only posting in this fred because it will be likely the first and only time Suns posters outnumber other team posters in a thread. Even on our team board

Even if the other profile isn't a real supporter

Nothing on BigFooty is real.

It's just pixels on a screen.

You know I'm a 6" black guy IRL?

You're a 6 inch black guy?

Nothing to brag about there mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a Dragons bogan walks into a st george bank and walks out with swans scarf still a bogan :$

this is also after Tippett kicks another one out on the full :$

:rolleyes: Thinking jumping onto the Bulldogs bandwagon would be mathematically about the stupidest thing you could possibly do

Expecting sidernee to be in a grand final in the next decade.
Nice troll,you deserve that after your era has finished.
As you are very new to football allow me to give you a history lesson.
Hawthorn had an era in the 60s... and the 70s... and the 80s... and the 90s... and the 00s... and the 10s.
Imagine our premiership window as a revolving door, it never closes.

As you are very new to football allow me to give you a history lesson.
Hawthorn had an era in the 60s... and the 70s... and the 80s... and the 90s... and the 00s... and the 10s.
Imagine our premiership window as a revolving door, it never closes.
Well not to be a stickler for accuracy or anything but as it pertains to the 60's, 90's and 00's, I wouldn't have thought one flag equals an 'era'.

Well not to be a stickler for accuracy or anything but as it pertains to the 60's, 90's and 00's, I wouldn't have thought one flag equals an 'era'.
Well we could ask the Doggies fans if its currently their era but I take your point its not using 'era' in the strict sense of the word.

Allow me to rephrase.
Hawthorns 'era' of extreme dominance started in the 60s and will continue long into the future.

Happy now fusspot?

Well we could ask the Doggies fans if its currently their era but I take your point its not using 'era' in the strict sense of the word.

Allow me to rephrase.
Hawthorns 'era' of extreme dominance started in the 60s and will continue long into the future.

Happy now fusspot?
Not bad, I guess all "eras of extreme dominance" need their intermittent periods of down time then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back