Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Pendlebury. No defensive side to his game.

How cute, cheap shots at Pendles.

I'm feeling charitable, so I'll help you out with a better troll.

It's a team sport. We lacked penetration going forward. Pendles should have had the freedom to push ahead of the ball with his team mates covering.

The fact that no one went to Vince was more damning on the team, and the lack of leadership in the middle. Is Pendles a captain that can get his team galvanised in that team drive?

No.

He's a great player. Shithouse leader. We need great leaders more than great players right now.

Give that a shot at Pies flogs. You'll get more purchase than "one way player"... or "Carlton players" as they are more commonly known

How cute, cheap shots at Pendles.

I'm feeling charitable, so I'll help you out with a better troll.

It's a team sport. We lacked penetration going forward. Pendles should have had the freedom to push ahead of the ball with his team mates covering.

The fact that no one went to Vince was more damning on the team, and the lack of leadership in the middle. Is Pendles a captain that can get his team galvanised in that team drive?

No.

He's a great player. Shithouse leader. We need great leaders more than great players right now.

Give that a shot at Pies flogs. You'll get more purchase than "one way player"... or "Carlton players" as they are more commonly known
It's one of those awkward moments. I was bantering and you've giving me the "sit down son. I need to talk about the birds and the bees" response.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point of a carlton "banter" thread? Couldn't possibly be any more venomous than their own supporters are on any of their gameday threads.

I feel as though the Australian cricket team has given us all a new lease on life.

No matter how utterly insipid our teams are...60.

SIXTY.

I mean, 110 was abominable for us. 138 was the nadir for you.

But neither are getting bowled out in 111 balls for 60. Jonny ******* Bairstow outscored us by himself...

I feel as though the Australian cricket team has given us all a new lease on life.

SIXTY.

But neither are getting bowled out in 111 balls for 60. Jonny ******* Bairstow outscored us by himself...
Sack the coach thread.

SIXTY.

At least I got a good night sleep.

:cry:

SIXTY.

Makes Carltons effort against Hawthorn look pretty good....

SIXTY.

Lehmann - "on reflection, getting Jobe Watson to give the guys a Pep talk before the test wasn't my greatest idea."

Lehmann - "on reflection, getting Jobe Watson to give the guys a Peptide before the test wasn't my greatest idea."
Yeah, hasn't had enough time to work.

Lehmann - "on reflection, getting Jobe Watson to give the guys a Pep talk before the test wasn't my greatest idea."
WADA now showing interest in the Aussie cricket team. Investigation hinges on second innings. Results pending.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back