Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But He is Contracted - Cant just leave, Richmond would need to let him exit his contract
HE IS CONTRACTED ;)

BUT BUT BUT he is now officially a Carlton Assistant Coach. :D

TimClarke.jpg

To be honest I see that pairing as a good thing. Dusty has either cleaned up his act or learned to conceal it ala Dane Swan.....something Harley needs to learn too.

You're bantering wrong.

I know..a bit like having Cotchin, Ellis and Grigg taking up $1.5 million of the cap, and going missing in the finals every year. That would be even more shocking..
Ohh Dear :eek:

Maybe you might want to delete that post - Certainly not your best work in such a short period you have been here

You wouldn't want this to be your standard as its really isn't at a level that's worth responding to.

But because your new , we can let this one slide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know..a bit like having Cotchin, Ellis and Grigg taking up $1.5 million of the cap, and going missing in the finals every year. That would be even more shocking..
Whose this Cotchin fellow of whom you speak? I see no mention of him in this finals series. Did he play? One can only assume he missed out on selection.

Richmond have peaked and need to start the rebuild through the draft now. As mentioned in another post, through desperation not to finish 9th after several seasons.. Richmond embarked on a "quick get to the finals scheme/mentality". This resulted in a number of average recycled players who clearly aren't finals standard going to the club.. coupled with a few high draft picks who have also been M.I.A in finals (i think we all know their names!). Three finals in a row and three straight losses. Results don't lie.

I'm amazed Hardwick is still there and I also believe his time is up.

This is not banter , I genuinely believe Richmond have peaked. Go to the draft, trade whoever has value and start again. It's a harsh competition but with the cattle Richmond have they will not make top 4, let alone win a final. This was Richmonds year to sneak a top 4 position and have a shot at the flag...they failed, miserably, and now their window has closed. Richmond laugh at Carltons situation but they have gone and done exactly the same thing we did.

What's worse is they didn't even register a finals win which will cripple these hacks mentality even more in the future. Trade , trade , trade, get the high picks. Look for leadership material because you have none at the moment. Key forwards and backs, then get some mids with ticker and toughness not a little pea heart player like cotchin.

The problem is I don't see any Richmond player that would warrant a first round pick, maybe Jack ?
Brace yourself Richmond, mediocrity haunts you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're bantering wrong.

I introduce the name Dane Swan, a known bad boy, into a discussion involving dustin martin, a known bad boy, and harley bennell, a known bad boy, and suggest the first two are either being good boys now, or have learned to conceal their bad boy ways, both open to interpretation, and you deny it's bantering status !!!!!!!!

image.jpg

Two of footys less controversial (now) characters in a public display of their good boy attitude.

Fantasy football games such as Supercoach have a finals system for those that miss out on finals called a minor premiership. This encourages those that haven't made it to battle on for the glory of ninth place. Using the latest in statistical analysis software and with the help of 1000s of incredible support staff(you know who you are) I have been able to predict the outcome of the next 20 minor premierships, should the AFL bring the system in as rumoured. The numbers are mind boggling..

Minor Premiership table 2016-2035

17: Richmond
1: Collingwood
1: Essendon
1: Kangaroos

Truly dominant display as you can see. Well done Tigers.

Fantasy football games such as Supercoach have a finals system for those that miss out on finals called a minor premiership. This encourages those that haven't made it to battle on for the glory of ninth place. Using the latest in statistical analysis software and with the help of 1000s of incredible support staff(you know who you are) I have been able to predict the outcome of the next 20 minor premierships, should the AFL bring the system in as rumoured. The numbers are mind boggling..

Minor Premiership table 2016-2035

17: Richmond
1: Collingwood
1: Essendon
1: Kangaroos

Truly dominant display as you can see. Well done Tigers.

And i thought they were , well you know.

Insignificant!!!!!

Maybe you might want to delete that post - Certainly not your best work in such a short period you have been here

You wouldn't want this to be your standard as its really isn't at a level that's worth responding to.

Apologies oh great one. Thought this was the banter thread? So let me get this right, you slag off at our recruiting and player payments and we 'like' your posts? Not permitted to respond in kind?

Might just leave you with an old saying from a newbie "people in glass houses...."

Oh dear maybe you shouldn't be posting in this thread.

It is a friendly Banter thread and no need to 'go' at the man.

You are not very good at this at all now are you.

Richmond have peaked and need to start the rebuild through the draft now. As mentioned in another post, through desperation not to finish 9th after several seasons.. Richmond embarked on a "quick get to the finals scheme/mentality". This resulted in a number of average recycled players who clearly aren't finals standard going to the club.. coupled with a few high draft picks who have also been M.I.A in finals (i think we all know their names!). Three finals in a row and three straight losses. Results don't lie.

I'm amazed Hardwick is still there and I also believe his time is up.

This is not banter , I genuinely believe Richmond have peaked. Go to the draft, trade whoever has value and start again. It's a harsh competition but with the cattle Richmond have they will not make top 4, let alone win a final. This was Richmonds year to sneak a top 4 position and have a shot at the flag...they failed, miserably, and now their window has closed. Richmond laugh at Carltons situation but they have gone and done exactly the same thing we did.

What's worse is they didn't even register a finals win which will cripple these hacks mentality even more in the future. Trade , trade , trade, get the high picks. Look for leadership material because you have none at the moment. Key forwards and backs, then get some mids with ticker and toughness not a little pea heart player like cotchin.

The problem is I don't see any Richmond player that would warrant a first round pick, maybe Jack ?
Brace yourself Richmond, mediocrity haunts you again.

Well what's it doing in here then. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back