Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever the momth, early premiers, chests pumped out, fans gping nuts, media in a frenzy

Nek minnit

Bundled out again, laughing stock
Laughing stock? That's a bit rich considering where you guys are at. "Can't see a game we'll lose this season" nek minnit, sack the coach, win the wooden spoon, player exodus.

Laughing stock? That's a bit rich considering where you guys are at. "Can't see a game we'll lose this season" nek minnit, sack the coach, win the wooden spoon, player exodus.
Malthouse being an ex Richmond player still suffers from the delusional sickness that plagues everyone involved with Richmond.

Irrelevant to anything else... when you were crying to sleep that Elimination Final... every other footy fan was laughing and laughing and laughing all night long.

So call it rich, call it stone and glass... call it whatever you want, the way Richmond went out was pure pure comedy

Irrelevant to anything else... when you were crying to sleep that Elimination Final... every other footy fan was laughing and laughing and laughing all night long.

So call it rich, call it stone and glass... call it whatever you want, the way Richmond went out was pure pure comedy

Still laughing! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one is going to deny it was a disappointment, but would you rather be disappointed in losing a final after a 15 win season, or in your club for having a 4 win season? You've got to take pleasure in something I guess, even if it is watching Richmond lose a final, because you sure as hell won't get it from supporting Carlton over the next 5 years.

No one is going to deny it was a disappointment, but would you rather be disappointed in losing a final after a 15 win season, or in your club for having a 4 win season? You've got to take pleasure in something I guess, even if it is watching Richmond lose a final, because you sure as hell won't get it from supporting Carlton over the next 5 years.
It takes plenty of teams only 2.5 years to be where Richmond is at at the moment and 0.5 years to surpass. It takes Richmond 33 years and goes no further.

Carlton will win a final before Richmond will and so I obviously rather be a Carlton fan.

Even poor peggy is sick of it....

Well if you are happy to keep winning games then just getting bundled out good on ya

Whats next year a four peat?

HAWTHORN has roared into AFL trade discussions by inquiring about Carlton rebounding defender Chris Yarran. Yarran is still intent on playing with Richmond, who continue to work with the Blues on a deal for the contracted 24-year-old.

First-rounder thanks Tigers, we have been telling you this for weeks.

Otherwise, you snooze you lose.

First-rounder thanks Tigers, we have been telling you this for weeks.

Otherwise, you snooze you lose.
Sauce?

Anyway, they can have him, no one is that keen on Yarran. The only reason he's talked about by our supporters is that he is so strongly linked to us. He's obviously more valued by your supporters than Richmond ones. What do you think the Hawks will give up, pick 18? Maybe, but I'd rather he go there than give up our 1st rounder or Lennon.

Here's some banter...

WIN A GAME!

I remember when I was a kid and Carlton never came last. It's practically a formality now. Maybe if you didn't asked for 1st round picks for Chris Yarran you would win a game :)

We will give you our 2nd round pick and Shaun Hampson.
Win a final...

What a GUNNNNNNNNNN

Best Full Foward in the Leauge and such a loyal player - How could any team not want a Josh Kennedy

Would easily be worth 2 first rounders and quality player if available for trade - Wow did you guys get ripped in that trade
kid still has a good 6 years of football in him
Tambling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back