Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should read the yarran thread on the dipstickmond board, they are in meltdown, sook mode already over the Hawks interest in Yarran, and it isn't even trade week,

Sensitive little numpties

Last edited:
LOL Tambling played over 100 games and we got back an end of 1st rounder for him + Change which ended up being Kamdyn McIntosh & Ben Elton. In The mean while
Lucas
Watson
Bootsma
McLean
Boekhorst
Menzel also looking shaky
Yarran

My God no wonder you guys are in trouble

Nothing wrong with McLean, or have you forgotten

Here's some banter...

WIN A GAME!

I remember when I was a kid and Carlton never came last. It's practically a formality now. Maybe if you didn't asked for 1st round picks for Chris Yarran you would win a game :)
I remember when I was kid & Richmond would win finals & Grand Finals. Maybe if you didn't have Trent Cotchin as captain, you would win a final.

Should read the yarran thread on the dipstickmond board, they are in meltdown, sook mode already over the Hawks interest in Yarran, and it isn't even trade week,

Sensitive little numpties
But I thought they didn't want him anyway...? Or is that just what they tell us because they think they'll get away with picking him up for a third rounder? :rolleyes:

i don't get the rubbish banter between Richmond and Carlton fans trying to tell each other how bad both teams have been.......................the facts are we are all chasing Hawthorn and both haven't won a flag in 20+ years

both have been bottom of the ladder, both have had draft picks(all clubs have bad draft picks)

When you think about it, the players your team drafts in a year..........there is a good chance that 1 or 2 won't ever play AFL and be delisted within 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Tambling played over 100 games and we got back an end of 1st rounder for him + Change which ended up being Kamdyn McIntosh & Ben Elton. In The mean while
Lucas
Watson
Bootsma
McLean
Boekhorst
Menzel also looking shaky
Yarran

My God no wonder you guys are in trouble

PAVLICH & FRANKLIN.....You win!!!!!!!

PAVLICH & FRANKLIN.....You win!!!!!!!
Lol now if i was to make a list of the players you have missed out on when taking these spuds along with the mistakes of taking your 3 #1 selections - It could become a team of a generation. Calton is without a doubt the worst performed team both on & off the field this century

Lol now if i was to make a list of the players you have missed out on when taking these spuds along with the mistakes of taking your 3 #1 selections - It could become a team of a generation. Calton is without a doubt the worst performed team both on & off the field this century

Seriously don't even bother. :rolleyes:

Take this rubbish to the Bay where it belongs!

Well in that case, you got booted out of the finals by the worst performed team this century LOL!

Err this century...
Finals won: Carlton Football Club: 4 ----- Richmond Football Club: 1
Finals serious played: Carlton: 6 ----- Richmond: 4
Finished higher on the ladder: Carlton: 8 ----- Richmond: 8

So without doubt???? errrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back