Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

So I got the statue. Apparently you can turn it on. Where's the button.

I saw an unboxing and the light is underneath a building on the corner of the statue (you bend the skyscraper to reveal the button)

Also I'm not trying to get you to break it, youtube an unboxing if you will :D

so is this game good? I tried to hard to like the previous ones but I just didn't. At all.

If you didn't like the old ones this won't change your mind.

The game is mostly great outside of some of the Batmobile shenanigans

If you didn't like the old ones this won't change your mind.

The game is mostly great outside of some of the Batmobile shenanigans
cool.

It's one of those times when you question yourself badly. "Everyone ******* loves this game. What's wrong with me?!!"

Interesting (to me at least) how the three games parallel the Nolan films in terms of mood:

Begins/Asylum - Fear (The Asylum is just a really creepy place to be, you feel something's going to jump out at you around every corner)
TDK/City - Chaos (Self explanatory. Strange and Sharp have been legally allowed to run amok)
TDKR/Knight - War (The Knight and Scarecrow unleashing everything on Gotham)

Last edited:
cool.

It's one of those times when you question yourself badly. "Everyone ******* loves this game. What's wrong with me?!!"

I felt the same way with TLOU. Everybody raves about that game I played until roughly half way and never touched it again

cool.

I felt the same way with TLOU. Everybody raves about that game I played until roughly half way and never touched it again

It's alright fellas, it just means you need to be taken out the back and shot.

Nothing major.

:p

I've barely done any of the side missions yet. I keep thinking about starting one but then thinking "yeah some guy died and that's a real shame but I should probably worry about stopping Scarecrow and saving the entire Eastern Seaboard first...".

Some of the missions make you scratch you head on what to do next Iv'e noticed.Took me a good half hour to work out that you needed to use the Batmobiles' wench system to pull the elevator up and down :rolleyes:
My guide book has been paying for itself with things like that :D

Some of the missions make you scratch you head on what to do next Iv'e noticed.Took me a good half hour to work out that you needed to use the Batmobiles' wench system to pull the elevator up and down :rolleyes:
Really? My sons friend was playing that part yesterday and after about 5 mins of him doing sweet fa Batman voice over says maybe the batmobile can do something here.

so you gave up just before the game gets to the best part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** may have rogered my campaign. Didn't upgrade any of the batmobile except for armour and now I'm stuck on the cloudburst tank boss. Note to others upgrade the batmobile weapons, before going past 70% of the main story.

in the upgrade menu it has a little warning sign, like a orange ! above the things that need upgrading.

in the upgrade menu it has a little warning sign, like a orange ! above the things that need upgrading.

Didn't even realise it. Too late... stuck on the mission and cant do side missions to get exp atm.

That means need upgrading? I thought that just meant like something new?
I thought it was it will need upgrading soon. it might be new.

Didn't even realise it. Too late... stuck on the mission and cant do side missions to get exp atm.
You can do the AR from the main menu. they might give you points/XP

If it's really that bad you can crank down the difficulty in the options menu then put it back up once you've beaten that level.

Meh was whinging about nothing, couldn't beat it in like 8 attempts. Put down the control whinged on here went back and beat it without taking damage. Was all about where I was fighting it, kept ending up in an openish area and would destroy me in no time, last time I basically kited around a building and it was easy as anything.

Meh was whinging about nothing, couldn't beat it in like 8 attempts. Put down the control whinged on here went back and beat it without taking damage. Was all about where I was fighting it, kept ending up in an openish area and would destroy me in no time, last time I basically kited around a building and it was easy as anything.
It's always like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back