Multiplat Batman: Arkham Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering about that. It worked the first night I had the game, but by the time the game was released locally it had shat itself
I had it working on Wednesday till about lunch time.

Just stopped the breakout at the movie studios

I think we know why Hamill agreed to come back now. Getting to do The Killing Joke AND all this Jason Todd stuff? He's absolutely dominating this game.

Also (Speculation on Arkham Knight's identity)

Really hope it doesn't turn out to be Jason Todd. It'd be so telegraphed after that whole sequence re-capturing the Joker clones. But given it's not Tommy Elliot or Tim Drake, he's probably the only option left.

So many hours out into this and only 50% through the story.

I can imagine that getting through the main story mission by mission wouldn't take long at all but there is so much fun to be had. :D
I'm at 54% and slowly crawling through story but darting off to do side missions whenever I'm near them.

Yeah the jump scares in this game are great. There's no transition between general play and cinematics, so you have no idea it's coming. They're not overboard so each one still really gets you.

*, [REDACTED] appears repeatedly but every time he pops out of nowhere I still jump.

Yeah the jump scares in this game are great. There's no transition between general play and cinematics, so you have no idea it's coming. They're not overboard so each one still really gets you.

****, [REDACTED] appears repeatedly but every time he pops out of nowhere I still jump.
Haha yes it gets me every time. Even when I sort of expect it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the previous Batman games I struggled to get into them early but forced myself to soldier on and now I'm hooked. Though in the previous Batmans I remember slowly unlocking my combos and gadgets so I always knew what to do. This one it seems you have so much from the start and so often in combat I still have NFI what to press in the heat of the moment when it comes to disarming a bladed weapon, gun, electrified etc. How far into the story do I unlock being able to use the Batmobile on Founders Island?

Not sure how I'm going to go for platinum with this yet. Had every intention of it initially but I can see some of these AR challenges causing me to pull my hair out and googled some impressions of the NG+ mode and apparently there are some rather hairy moments.

Md6WzLL.jpg

Good to know I'm not the only perv who went for that angle during that mission.

That means need upgrading? I thought that just meant like something new?

Pretty sure it means new. It's the exact same icon that is on the main menu selections after you unlock something in them, and new character bios, etc.

The batmobile has grown on me. I'm enjoying it a lot more now than I was before, but it's still forced in too much.

I am loving cruising around in the batmobile :cry: i really enjoy using it in the missions, some of the riddler challenges took a while though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back