Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24 release date)

Remove this Banner Ad

Figured this movie was advanced enough to have it's own thread now.

batman-v-superman-logo.jpg

Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Zack Snyder.

Last edited:

In an era where we have had to deal with 24 ******* shitty Spidermans, 10 movies based on super heroes that the gen pop have never even heard of, the green ******* lantern, the ******* green hornet, how can people seriously sit here and say they dont give a s**t about BATMAN VS SUPERMAN

Its ******* ground breaking, its about the only superhero movie besides batman that I'm looking forward to seeing

you blokes are tools, who cares if its gonna be s**t, lots of movies are s**t, its still something we want to see

ohhh boohoo ben affleck cant play batman cause he was in ARGO. Let me tell you something about Christian Bale, before batman he was a drunk pom whos biggest hit was a s**t terminator, now hes some fancy artist because he spoke like a * in a batsuit. The movies made those batmen, along with the villians, Christian Bale was a good Bruce Wayne but a batman that was the source for jokes for the next 50 years

affleck will be fine, everybody thats posted in this thread will see this movie, and we are all glad its happening

In an era where we have had to deal with 24 ******* shitty Spidermans, 10 movies based on super heroes that the gen pop have never even heard of, the green ******* lantern, the ******* green hornet, how can people seriously sit here and say they dont give a s**t about BATMAN VS SUPERMAN

Its ******* ground breaking, its about the only superhero movie besides batman that I'm looking forward to seeing

you blokes are tools, who cares if its gonna be s**t, lots of movies are s**t, its still something we want to see

ohhh boohoo ben affleck cant play batman cause he was in ARGO. Let me tell you something about Christian Bale, before batman he was a drunk pom whos biggest hit was a s**t terminator, now hes some fancy artist because he spoke like a ****** in a batsuit. The movies made those batmen, along with the villians, Christian Bale was a good Bruce Wayne but a batman that was the source for jokes for the next 50 years

affleck will be fine, everybody thats posted in this thread will see this movie, and we are all glad its happening

I'm pumped for this film, and have been so ever since the original concept was revealed originating from TDKR.

But just FYI, Terminator Salvation was released 3-4 years after Batman Begins.

ohhh boohoo ben affleck cant play batman cause he was in ARGO. Let me tell you something about Christian Bale, before batman he was a drunk pom whos biggest hit was a s**t terminator, now hes some fancy artist because he spoke like a ****** in a batsuit. The movies made those batmen, along with the villians, Christian Bale was a good Bruce Wayne but a batman that was the source for jokes for the next 50 years

In what way is it groundbreaking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've never seen a big budget batman superman flick
Well by that logic every film is groundbreaking. We've never seen a 4th Transformers film have we?

Well by that logic every film is groundbreaking. We've never seen a 4th Transformers film have we?

I disagree, I think you're stretching there

Who gives a s**t though, my point stands

It's batman superman, we've been fed sequel after sequel after s**t hero after remakes, but ppl don't care about batman superman?

Please

You have to be effing stupid to be able to sit and watch a movie where a human who uses fancy gadgets competes with an alien with the physical traits of Superman. It just can't work and be believable to anyone with an IQ over 50. Will be the dumbest thing ever put to screen.

The same questions/concerns were raised before TDKR.

You have to be effing stupid to be able to sit and watch a movie where a human who uses fancy gadgets competes with an alien with the physical traits of Superman. It just can't work and be believable to anyone with an IQ over 50. Will be the dumbest thing ever put to screen.
Read Hush, or a comic of it's ilk. Batman is more than capable of holding his own against Superman.

I

1) Bale is Welsh, he isnt English
2) If you hadnt heard of Bale before Terminator Salvation then that must be you, he has been around a long time.
3) Bale has been the best Batman by a absolute mile, its not even close.
4)Im probably in the minority but i have a problem with people playing multiple comic characters so Affleck for me should have not being cast cause he was Daredevil. As a comic book nerd from way back its something that frustrates me with casting in these movies and especially when they get someone who is nothing like the comic character.

This smells so much like big studio honchos at WB/DC trying to play catchup with their Marvel counterparts. ideally, you would want a straight up sequel to MoS (as much as i despised the first one...that's another isuue though) with maybe a post credits batman scene, leading into the third movie (ie Bats vs Supes). I'm getting a spiderman 3 vibe with this with too many undeveloped characters and Wonder woman being somehow involved (wtf). Only interesting thing about this coming movie is Jesse Eisenberg as Lex which I think is an inspired choice. Would have preferred Jake Gylenhaal as Batman but hey will give Affleck a chance

4)Im probably in the minority but i have a problem with people playing multiple comic characters so Affleck for me should have not being cast cause he was Daredevil. As a comic book nerd from way back its something that frustrates me with casting in these movies and especially when they get someone who is nothing like the comic character.
Completely agree with this. Who else is guilty of it? Off the top of my head, Chris Evans and Ryan Reynolds have done it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back