Battleground (2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Ambrose vs Rollins didn't happen because they were just extending it through to Summerslam, or that Rollins still had a problem with his knee that he hurt not long ago.

This surely has to come close to the worst PPV ever.

I don't even think that they can do anything in the last of the PPV to even call it decent.

OH AND NOW THEY ARE PLUGGING THE WWE NETWORK MY GOD.
Not even close.

Stop being so ******* negative everybody it's a pretty good PPV so far, the tag team match was pretty damn good, Rusev match was good, divas match was pretty good, battle royal was alright.

I haven't seen the fatal 4 way yet though...

They better not pull off a Muhammad Hassan with Rusev & Lana. they might have to with all the soccer moms complaining on fb/twitter.

That was a good match btw. Happy that Swagger didn't job cleanly, in fact he actually looked as strong as Rusev. We should get a rematch at Summerslam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shush NSWCROW nobody cares :p

10564788_10152264096403527_1079533997_n.jpg

Cameron v Naomi: Don't care
Rusev v Swagger: Don't care
Fatal 4 way: Don't care

Wyatt's v Uso's :
Didn't care initially because it's been on TV on repeat for 3 months, but they picked it up a level and it was good.

Seth Rollins v Dean Ambrose: Only match I was really looking forward too, probably smart holding it for Summerslam but a bit dog if anyone paid for the PPV to see this match.

Chris Jericho v Bray Wyatt: Wyatt really doesn't feel the same since Cena s**t on him, doesn't have the same top card aura. Didn't really enjoy the match that much, it was okay.

Battle Royal: Got to the last 6, and then when it's meant to start getting good they made it painfully obvious Miz would win by making him fall out through the 2nd rope 48 times. They made it very obvious and that ruined it for me. Happy Miz is champ though.

Paige v AJ Lee: Was a bit botchy, don't understand the storyline either. Hopefully another at Summerslam.

Rusev v Swagger: Good match, glad that Rusev got the win by countout which means another match @ sslam

Fatal 4 way:
Don't care

Wyatt's v Uso's :
Don't care how good the match was, sick of seeing it every week. Have Rybaxel or The Ascension take the belts of the Samoan Cena's pls.

Paige v AJ Lee: Expected better than that but it was ok. Paige looked kinda weak but idc. We'll probably see Paige turn heel and take the belt at sslam.

Chris Jericho v Bray Wyatt: Not too good, not too bad. Good to see Jericho get a win on PPV. I think it's safe to say Wyatt is officially buried.

Battle Royal: Same as every battle royal, boring until it gets to the last 6 or so. Lots of botches from Ziggler. I'll be honest, i'm liking The Miz's new gimmick. I'm just glad Sheamus didn't win

------------------------------------------------

I was excited for this PPV because of Lesnar appearing and Rollins vs Ambrose...so yea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back