• They Live - Reppie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suspiria (the original 1977) - Jazny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please tag me when we get up to Freddie Got Fingered? :rainbow:

Literally watched it again a few days ago, one of the best movies of the last decade. :thumbsu: Has me hyped for Dune 2 later this year.
Is it a real film? You can nominate it if you want but if it is some perverted thing I am afraid I will have to thread ban you!

Is it a real film? You can nominate it if you want but if it is some perverted thing I am afraid I will have to thread ban you!

It's definitely a real film. A classic.

Nominations so far:
First Blood - Nominated by Reppie
They Live - Also nominated by Reppie
Blade Runner 2049 - Nominated by Lethality
Suspiria (1977) - Nominated by me^_^
Freddie Got Fingered - Nominated by Starburns

Aristotle Pickett were you going to nom a film? I will put the poll up tomorrow so we can have results by Friday night!

Can someone please tag me when we get up to Freddie Got Fingered? :rainbow:

Literally watched it again a few days ago, one of the best movies of the last decade. :thumbsu: Has me hyped for Dune 2 later this year.
Dune 1 was pretty cool as well. Villeneuve is working on Rendezvous with Rama next I think. It's another epic science fiction plot so it's right in his wheelhouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn that movie is lame. I get that it’s all arty about imagery but it was a bore, so overrated.

Lynch has done so much better with Elephant Man, Dune & Blue Velvet. IMO
It was an early movie by him. He lost creative control on Dune but it looks good. Blue Velvet is great. Haven't seen elephant man

Yes, Hopper was playing himself in that movie.
rick james cocaine GIF

Back