Which movie should we watch for Week 2?

• They Live - Reppie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suspiria (the original 1977) - Jazny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MV5BYjVlMjU5OTMtMDAxYi00YzhlLWIzYmItNWM0NTAwYmU1YzkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY1MTcxMzc@._V1_.jpg

I nominate this Australian classic

It's like a book club, except it is more inclusive because it is also for illiterate bay people. Every week we nominate films and based on the nominantions we conduct a poll to see which film will be the film of the week, the Bay has 7 days to watch it, then come back and give their thoughts on it at any time!

I will start the first week, it will be Force Majeure by Ruben Ostlund who directed the incredible Triangle of Sadness which I highly recommend.

MV5BMDdhN2QzNzItZWVkZC00ZWFkLTk0ZDEtNmRjMjdlYjFjZWY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg

Feel free to nominate the film for week 2 at any time and I will put a poll up of all the nominations and then starting next Sunday night we will have another week watch whichever movie won the poll. Please only nominate sensible films that are proper films!!!! :mad:

Please no spoilers in this thread without putting the spoiler tag thingy on it! Like this:
Zackah is a horrible person

I have an incredibly good feeling about this thread that at will be highly successful and everyone will enjoy it and we will learn quite a lot and become better and more cultured people and it will generate loads of traffic for bigfootball and Chief will reward me with a bunch of profile badges and it will just be incredible magical and great!
How am I meant to watch this movie, is it on netflix?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back