Workshop Bay 13 Needs Your Collective Genius - The "Exers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Those of you who have ventured into the depths of Bay 13 will have seen a thread ;

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...team-2015-edition-as-seen-on-afl-360.1093464/

born of this thread is a new team called the "Exers", ex Carlton players who are flourishing in new environments and outscoring the current Carlton team. It has grown such legs that most posters in this thread have adopted the "Exers" as their 2nd team. Hence our need for your expertise.

We need a guernsey, specifically one that dishonours their past at whilst also also signifying their unity in
embarrassing their former team. Along with this also an obvious need for a club emblem, nickname and if someone is sufficiently creative, a club song.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create the above for our quasi 19th AFL team.

Have at it, and good luck!

Those of you who have ventured into the depths of Bay 13 will have seen a thread ;

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...team-2015-edition-as-seen-on-afl-360.1093464/

born of this thread is a new team called the "Exers", ex Carlton players who are flourishing in new environments and outscoring the current Carlton team. It has grown such legs that most posters in this thread have adopted the "Exers" as their 2nd team. Hence our need for your expertise.

We need a guernsey, specifically one that dishonours their past at whilst also also signifying their unity in
embarrassing their former team. Along with this also an obvious need for a club emblem, nickname and if someone is sufficiently creative, a club song.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create the above for our quasi 19th AFL team.

Have at it, and good luck!
"We are the former Blues"?

Yes! That's the sort of thing we are looking for!

Although the guernsey is our highest priority, you have obviously grasped the spirit of the "Exers". Well done.

I feel the colours of the mighty phoenix are appropriate; a club full of players that rose from charred ashes to be born anew. I've also chosen both front and back sponsors as fertiliser companies. There's a lot of corporate synergy between the club and businesses that take excrement and turn it into gold.

ZKHfUyK.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exers sounds like they belong in this ad.

Oh, and here's the Exers, blokes who used to play for Carlton. Look how happy they are.
Look at 'em kicking for goals. Straight through the middle.

This is just an all-round great ad!

This is just an all-round great ad!
Everything about it is quality.
I show it to people here all the time.
Everyone loves the nicknames.
Some have even adopted them as their own: "punching above their weight" and "cashed up bogans" being especially popular.

Yes! That's the sort of thing we are looking for!

Although the guernsey is our highest priority, you have obviously grasped the spirit of the "Exers". Well done.

I have no graphic design skill at all or skill in general but Rabbitoh's post got the horrid tune stuck in my head and new lyrics came along with it so inspired by his "former Blues" post, I present this:

We are the Former Blues
We are the Old Unwanted Former Blues
We're the players that always let you down
Now we're doing our new teams proud

We used up all our chances
So away they sent us
Care less where we end up
But now we’re playing greatly

We are the infamous Former Blues

The second paragraph stalled me good but I give it as a foundation from which to work. May yourself or someone else come along and polish it up for your benefit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back