Winner is...?

• Adelaide Strikers

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Hobart Hurricanes

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A few minutes of infomercials followed by the last over of a stars match.

I blamed foxtel and was ready to abuse them, then I ran to my other TV to check if it was playing. Im more angry I had to get off my couch, which is ironic as a couch ad was being shown.

I blamed foxtel and was ready to abuse them, then I ran to my other TV to check if it was playing. Im more angry I had to get off my couch, which is ironic as a couch ad was being shown.

I blame Eddie

Wow. Just wow. Ok mate whatever.:rolleyes:

I dont ever refer to someone performing well as a c******t as you so eloquently put it. Sleep well.
wow2.gif

Oh dear - I don't think he meant to bowl it there. That was just the pressure of the situation, and the fact that he had to adjust his line for the left-hander.

Correct, I think what threw him off was adjusting for the leftie and he over compensated and bowled it into his natural arc. Regardless though that shot will be remembered for a long time.

I dont ever refer to someone performing well as a c******t as you so eloquently put it. .

Well i do, and believe it or not i do it often in jest, particularly against your campaigner football franchise. If you feel you have to comment on it, then youre the precious one. See ya, and hope you dont sleep at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is it wasn't a normal infomercial. The guy was complaining about not wanting to be touched by anyone (hence the need for a massage chair)
I'm just glad It happened during a cricket match where I'm not too invested In the result. I hate to think how I'd react if this were to happen during a Port Adelaide match, especially if it were a close match with not much time left on the clock.

Just watched it now. What a moran.

There is plenty of s**t said on the field but you dont ever hear about it and its almost always left on the field esp in todays world. But to bring up like that is just poor form.

I wonder if C10 need to reconsider interviewing players right after a dismissal when you feel like s**t.

Back