Bendigo FNL 2017

Who will win this year's BFNL senior flag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dillon is Sean’s older brother.
Different types of players though
Yeah thought so, thanks for that. Have seen abit of Sean during my time at Castlemaine, takes a very good grab and very dangerous within 50m of goals. Are they related to "Dirty" Williams? .....very good coach Dirty.

Yeah thought so, thanks for that. Have seen abit of Sean during my time at Castlemaine, takes a very good grab and very dangerous within 50m of goals. Are they related to "Dirty" Williams? .....very good coach Dirty.
Sons of Wayne 'Crowbar' Williams. Dirty's older brother.

Thats him !!!, been racking my small brain for that name !!. Have seen him at the footy a few times over the years. ....rugged looking character !!! :D:thumbsu:
Yeah Crowbar played plenty of games for Rochy, particularly through the mid-80's when the Tigers could barely win a game. Could catch it alright, but didn't much like chasing after it if he didn't mark it. Think he played in the '89 GF against United before moving on to coach. Came back to Rochy at the end of his career and played in the twos for a few years.

Can anyone over at "Camp Reserve " shed some light as to how you aquired Tom Hedley ?.....ive been told he possibly should've play a little bit of senior footy over here at Seymour

Back