Best player in 5 years time?

In 5 years time, who will be the best player in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Jaidyn Stephenson needs to be in this conversation, in my opinion, had the best first year season since Joel Selwood in 2007.

I think Jaidyn Stephenson needs to be in this conversation, in my opinion, had the best first year season since Joel Selwood in 2007.
Too outside for mine. Won’t make it as a mid. Will probably resemble a career similar to Hoskin Elliot.

Just read the whole thread. No one said Dusty once.
If they said Martin, they were referring to Jack. Lol.

I prefer Dusty Martin, but I think with the rule changes, Paddy will be undisputed no.1 this year.

The game will reward explosive mids who get it in quick to the forward line, now that teams can't start one back in the hole for the easy intercept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read the whole thread. No one said Dusty once.
If they said Martin, they were referring to Jack. Lol.
Well why would anyone say something wrong?

I prefer Dusty Martin, but I think with the rule changes, Paddy will be undisputed no.1 this year.

The game will reward explosive mids who get it in quick to the forward line, now that teams can't start one back in the hole for the easy intercept.
A lot of confidence to have in Ryder?

Connor Rozee from Port is apparently training the house down at Port. Assuming PAFC have gotten their act together by then, he would be a reasonable chance, if his impressive foory CV translates onto AFL level.

The more i think about it, the more i like the Wingard trade by Port, for a stagnant football club with an increasingly restless fanbase, it was a ballsy move, but one that will reinvigorate the club.

Back