Lingsface

Premiership Player
May 9, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Players who were not stars in there career but there top stats are of that level.
My first one is
Jared Brennan
Top Stats
Posessions -31
Goals-7
Marks- 14
tackles-16
Clearances-14

Who else has outstanding top games but never put together alot throughout there career.

I think we all remember the Ben Ronke game.

7.0 and 10 tackles against the Hawks in 2018.

Players who were not stars in there career but there top stats are of that level.
My first one is
Jared Brennan
Top Stats
Posessions -31
Goals-7
Marks- 14
tackles-16
Clearances-14

Who else has outstanding top games but never put together alot throughout there career.

Aaah...you're not thinking that Brennan had those stats in a single game are you ?

Bradd Dalziell had an amazing start to his career, close to BOG in his first game with 32d. He had a few games like that where he had great stats and on paper you'd think he was a star, but for whatever reason just fell away dramatically and only ended up playing 43 games.

Mark Coughlan is another

has had 38 possesion games also 3 goal games 10 tackles and games with 12 clearances, only 92 games though.

his best stat games would rival some very good players.

Mark Coughlan is another

has had 38 possesion games also 3 goal games 10 tackles and games with 12 clearances, only 92 games though.

his best stat games would rival some very good players.
Was a very good player curtailed by injury (like a lot of other players over the years).

Being A Richmond supporter Dean Polo springs to mind. Topped out with 28 touches, 3 goals and a Dreamtime Medal in his first match and downhill from there.

For SA clubs: John Butcher, Lewis Johnston, and Sam Kerridge had six goal games. Nick Gill a five.

Was a very good player curtailed by injury (like a lot of other players over the years).

Being A Richmond supporter Dean Polo springs to mind. Topped out with 28 touches, 3 goals and a Dreamtime Medal in his first match and downhill from there.
yes i was a big fan of coughlan as well.

Ben McKinley had one big season with us and won the goalkicking at the club.

Faded badly, then went to North and did nothing from memory.

89 goals in 46 games with us is good going!

Kyle Reimers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beau Muston.. after we drafted him with pick 22 in the 2005 National draft, he did his knee 3 times…he finally debuted in round 9, 2009 against Melbourne where he had 31 touches, 10 marks and kicked a goal…I thought he would become the next Chris Judd…how wrong I was.

Bulldogs John Georgiades (father of Port player Mitch) had a 22 possession debut and kicked 8.4.

One of the best debuts you'd ever see.

Career lasted 15 games.

Jason Tutt another Bulldog with a big debut and underwhelming career.

Clay Smith had a handful of good games, including the GWS prelim, but absolutely destroyed by injury.

Ryan Nyhuis 4 goals on debut, never played as a forward before, he was a late inclusion. North Melbourne fans must still be filthy about that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back