Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russell Westbrook

• Jeremy Lin

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Best Point Guard?

Rose is to valuable on the offensive end IMHO to play defense like a guard should.

Don't wanna risk fouling or tiring himself out, that's why I believe he isn't as lockdown as he could be.

The guy can block and steal if he needs to, but why do it when Deng, Brewer and previously Bogans and heck 90% of the Chicago team do.

He is in the best defensive team in the NBA, they clearly don't need more help on defense.

The MVP. People say he's not a pure point guard but he gets 8 assists a game, which is better than Paul and Deron this season. It shouldn't be held against him that he's a much better scorer than the other point guards. And he's not a bad defender, he plays 40 minutes a game for just about the best defense in the league. If he's as bad a defender as some people claim, obviously other teams aren't exploiting this alleged weakness at all.

And he's the best clutch player in the NBA these days :cool:

Best clutch player in the league? No way.

Watching the end of the Celtics Mavs games reminds me I may have forgot one guy :eek:

Best clutch player in the East though, when he takes over in the 4th and attacks the ring he is very difficult to stop and the Bulls are extremely hard to beat.

The MVP. People say he's not a pure point guard but he gets 8 assists a game, which is better than Paul and Deron this season. It shouldn't be held against him that he's a much better scorer than the other point guards. And he's not a bad defender, he plays 40 minutes a game for just about the best defense in the league. If he's as bad a defender as some people claim, obviously other teams aren't exploiting this alleged weakness at all.

And he's the best clutch player in the NBA these days :cool:

ill just leave this here

kobe_display_image.jpg

*unsubscribes

How about a photo from Xmas day 2011? Oh that's right.... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to change my vote to John Lucas III after his near triple double today.

Oh yeah, had some man love happening today. 4-5th guard doing what he did, impressive.

Carmelo says hello?
Could be mistaken, but didn't he not make a FG in the 4th qtr today, especially when the Knick offence completely dried up ...

;)

Kyle Lowry has to be mentioned in that top tier of PGs. Most underrated PG in the league bar none, has A-grade defense, range on his shot and gets to the basket at will. Can also pass the rock.

Best would still probably be CP3 though.

Back