BetEzy - Beyond Awful

Remove this Banner Ad

i know with sportsbet if you have a credit limit with them, their system doesn't appear to be able to differentiate "normal" winnings and free bet winnings, so there's effectively no turnover

Ive never had a credit line, mate, and never will. (here's hoping)

With your balance hidden you could be withdrawing cash you've already cleared #justsaying

It says the date of the withdrawl and the race in the free bet, 21/09/13. But, again, like i said in my last post, youre very slow on the uptake arent you? i should highlight important things such as this just for you.

Even better head on over to the conspiracy board, cause youre not going to admit youre wrong are you?

It says the date of the withdrawl and the race in the free bet, 21/09/13. But, again, like i said in my last post, youre very slow on the uptake arent you? i should highlight important things such as this just for you.

Even better head on over to the conspiracy board, cause youre not going to admit youre wrong are you?

You could have $400 of your own money without counting the free bet winnings

You are acting like a massive utensil for someone who is actually wrong, read their T&Cs. If you actually can withdraw free bet winnings straight away then be thankful for a glitch on your account cos it shouldnt be happening

You could have $400 of your own money without counting the free bet winnings

You are acting like a massive utensil for someone who is actually wrong, read their T&Cs. If you actually can withdraw free bet winnings straight away then be thankful for a glitch on your account cos it shouldnt be happening

lol haha. Yea, i would put a free bet on, win on it, then withdraw the exact amount i won on the said bet on exactly the same day it ran and finally take a screen shot of it just to stitch up the know it alls from the punting board 7 months later. What an elaborate scam i have run just to make you look like a dick!

Hard to admit you were made to look like a fool isnt it? Yet even in the face of indisputable proof you guys can come up with more bs on top of more bs. You said you cant withdraw free bets straight away, i say i have, you tell me i cant, i show you i did and im the one acting like a utensil? Seriously, what a figjam you are. :D

Last edited:
I've withdrawn free bet winnings from Sportsbet immediately as well.

Its a glitch mate, we should be thankful.

Dont tell the pros what is right, youre clearly wrong. :thumbsu:

lol haha. Yea, i would put a free bet on, win on it, then withdraw the exact amount i won on the said bet on exactly the same day it ran and finally take a screen shot of it just to stitch up the know it alls from the punting board 7 months later. What an elaborate scam i have run just to make you look like dick!

Hard to admit you were made to look like fool isnt it? Yet even in the face of indisputable proof you guys can come up with more bs on top of bs. You said you cant withdraw free bets straight away, i say i have, you tell me i cant, i show you i did and im the one acting like a utensil? Seriously, what a figjam you are. :D

Sportsbet >Free bet terms>rule 16

Im done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back