Beware the crouching/sleeping Tiger!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty Cotch

Cancelled
Jun 20, 2011
In The Jungle
AFL Club
Richmond
Are we seeing a new mature low key approach to the trade period by the club?
RFC are famous for being loud & brash to the point of showing our hand when in comes to the players we are chasing! Surely the club is not content to go to the draft & not be big players in the trade period as has been reported lately.
I would like to think the club are not satisfied with our disappointing year or list as it stands at the moment.
If it's good enough for Geelong to chase Clark & Frawley surely we are looking to strengthen our list with a gun or 2!
You need to give something good to get something good so if the right deal comes for Vickery & Conca I would be dealing .

I'd be on the heels on Levi greenwood, seems to be the only realistic one that we're interested in, I'd go our second rounder and maybe Batch?
Dylan Sheils on the other hand, I'd be willing to give up our first rounder and maybe vickery, they seem to love getting forwards, even though they're loaded with them.

I'd be on the heels on Levi greenwood, seems to be the only realistic one that we're interested in, I'd go our second rounder and maybe Batch?
Dylan Shiel on the other hand, I'd be willing to give up our first rounder and maybe vickery, they seem to love getting forwards, even though they're loaded with them.

Dylan Sheils on the other hand, I'd be willing to give up our first rounder and maybe vickery, they seem to love getting forwards, even though they're loaded with them.
Shiel is perfect class act & we need a left footer on the ball as would be Greenwood.
But it is also time to think big RFC .. Dangerfield & Nathan Jones!!

None at all... from what I've heard we've got plans for our picks, and there is no interest in any other currency we have available.

Next year... two words: WAR CHEST... there's a player in our sights not mentioned anywhere on here yet.

None at all... from what I've heard we've got plans for our picks, and there is no interest in any other currency we have available.

Next year... two words: WAR CHEST... there's a player in our sights not mentioned anywhere on here yet.
Don't get me started on the War Chest mate many of us tipped into the FTF to have a war chest to sign big name players & make us GREAT according to Benny.. Then Dimma comes out & weakly says we won't get a big name as he worried about losing players out the other end.. Back our club in to keep our stars FFS . It's good enough for Sydney , Hawthorn , Geelong & Port to chase big names surely it is for us!

Clues mate ? Age?.. State?...lol!

Do you know if we are looking to just go with the picks we have or try to upgrade/add one or two more?

I'd be looking at Shoelmakers from Hawthorn. I'd much rather him than Chaplin in our back 3 of Rance & Asthbury.
Can also play forward at times.

The price? Well I don't think it would be crazy to swap our 1st pick for theirs pick 11(probably 12) for 18 (probably 19)

Hawthorn will be getting Frawley for free so I wouldn't be giving them too much and they'll probably end up trading the pick on anyway for someone like Merret anyway.

With our pick I think we'll go for a risky x factor type that will probably be there at 19 anyway.

I'd also be happy to trade Vickery and/or Conca - but you wouldn't give them away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What state is his current side in?

We need to be crumbing the packs and playing it smart rather than going for the heavy pack mark.

Put your knee in his throat

0.jpg

We need to be crumbing the packs and playing it smart rather than going for the heavy pack mark.
Surely that's what the club has been doing these past few years. Chase a high profile player, wuss out with the spondoulas and end up with jack s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back