Big Ben Brown and his little minions

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been steering clear of these forums after our last loss... I feel like it can be acid around here..

That being said... Here is a nice little story.

During the NAB cup my 7 year old daughter 'Charli' decided to send BBB a letter and a photo of her watching the mighty Roos.. All kitted up in her uniform..

It came back this week..... Complete with Blue Glitter..

Thank you Big Ben Brown.. You have made a little girl very happy
11719909_10152833165071856_829826368_n.jpg

Now let's hope he makes the trip for the Brisbane game so Charli gets to meet him!!

I'm sure he will... We will be waiting at the Airport (again)...

I especially like the flag he drew.. Is that Crayon?

I have been steering clear of these forums after our last loss... I feel like it can be acid around here..

During the NAB cup my 7 year old daughter 'Charli' decided to send BBB a letter and a photo of her watching the mighty Roos.. All kitted up in her uniform..

View attachment 150339

Lets hope thats a letter from our future Premiership full forward.

View attachment 150339

What a legend!

And funny, BBB is my 7 year old daughter's favorite player too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had the chance to spend some quality time with B.Brown just before the richmond game in Hobart - on the flight from Melbourne. I had to book the flight from HK and either me or the other one in my house booked a funny ticket that was a bit over-priced, because somehow we had ticked the extra-legroom-exit seat option. I was really annoyed by this and decided that I would do my best to right the world and put things in the right place....the airline - virgin- were brilliant, even to the point of calling me in hong kong to put things right and give me further - non-exit-row- seating choices.
So we got on the plane and walked by Big Ben Brown on the exit row, with three seats to himself.

Class from Browny. Humble and appreciative of his privileged position in society while ever conscious of the lasting impression an interaction such as this can form for life.

Great work by Charli too. :thumbsu:

he needs to be back into the team followed by his little nasty school boy mate.........they are pure energy that needs to rub onto more credentialed players.

The two of them were the spark our side needed to launch our September assault last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back