Remove this Banner Ad

DThomas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2006
The Third Stone from the Sun
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's that time of the year again!

Following on from last year's thread, I thought I'd start another up in anticipation for the launch of a new season next Monday, July 29th.

So far we know:
- there's some sort of twist (although it will probably be anti-climatic like the "Secrets" thing they were hyping last year that just turned out to be a one week task) that claims that there will be "more housemates than ever" and "who will survive?"
- the old "eviction plank" will be making a return. Does anyone else remember one of the housemates getting tackled as they walked down the eviction plank a few year back? They've probably tightened security a fair bit since then.
- and the best thing - A FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES-STYLE SHOW IS BACK! It's called Saturday Showdown and will be hosted by Mike Goldman, Michael from last years Big Brother (hell yes!) and Shelley Craft (not so exciting :p). Unfortunately, the 2nd Saturday Showdown conflicts with our match against Sydney, so we'll have to catch a repeat of it the next day so that we can watch the match.

No clues as to whether there's an "adults only" show yet, or live streaming (I don't care about live streaming anyway). Let's just hope there's no Estelle-type person like last year!:D

Note:
Last year's thread had a bunch of people whinging about Big Brother being back. Yes, I know that some of you hate it - no, I don't give a s**t that you do. Whinge somewhere else.

Only 8 more days.

I'm slightly embarrassed to say i'll probably be watching :oops::p

Lost interest last season though

i really need to get foxtel :oops:
No need to feel embarrassed. It's a bit of light entertainment, and not everything needs to be incredibly though-provoking and intelligent.:p

I just hope they don't put boring people in, like about half of them were last year. The other half were good, but too many stereotypical people. Putting a nerd like Bradley in there was a great idea though, and seeing him giving the rest of the housemates the shits was great entertainment value.:D

I want to see hot women and very average guys, a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist would be good,
a radical muslim and devout christian would keep me interested, as would guard dogs released into the backyard every night.

And bring back the friday night games.

I would watch that Show
I knew you would, Dave!:p

id like to test that resolve over the coming weeks.
Go for your life. I'm not going to reply, so it will be like talking to a brick wall.:cool:

I want to see hot women and very average guys, a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist would be good,
a radical muslim and devout christian would keep me interested, as would guard dogs released into the backyard every night.

And bring back the friday night games.
Friday Night Games is back as Saturday Showdown, with Mike Goldman, Michael from last year and Shelley Craft hosting.

Bring in the weirdos please!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go for your life. I'm not going to reply, so it will be like talking to a brick wall.:cool:

Ferns_on_brick-wall_in_the_north-west_of_Germany_02.jpg

BB fans - personality of a house plant growing from a brick wall maybe ?

I'm going to get more fun out of following this thread than I ever would watching BB :p

Can't stand the show

(ps I'm not really getting what the twist might be.)
It's looking like it will be some sort of barrier between the housemates - probably 2 sets of them or something like that.

Switch your brain off for half an hour every weeknight and watch with us.:D:thumbsu:

It's looking like it will be some sort of barrier between the housemates - probably 2 sets of them or something like that.

Switch your brain off for half an hour every weeknight and watch with us.:D:thumbsu:

Oh, I'm not sure that I'm that desperate :eek: - I might manage once a week, just for a visual :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back