Big Brother 2013 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

35wd1k.jpg
4qv5q.jpg

Pretty sure it is as a primary school teacher. Not saying that this job defines ones lack of intelligence, but it surely can't be used to prove how one is "smarter" than another.

And considering she said it while IN a tub full of freezing ice and water. I'm pretty sure that warrants a pass.

A primary school teacher is much better than a model being used to mock Indians and etc. Apparently she is also a 'government worker', she probably does this volunteering stuff. To be a primary school teacher you need a degree.

I have been going through Tim's twitter acccount and it is nice to see him replying to anyone that messages him. Even messages like 'Tim, I have an exam tomorrow any advice'?. Going through Tahan's account and there is nothing like that.

A primary school teacher is much better than a model being used to mock Indians and etc. Apparently she is also a 'government worker', she probably does this volunteering stuff. To be a primary school teacher you need a degree.

In terms of contribution to society, no doubt being a primary school teacher is better than being a model. Your claims on her mocking Indians is ridiculous, it's acting.

Let me put it this way, a job isn't the measure of one's intelligence. Just because Tahan is a model, Lucy is a primary school teacher doesn't immediately conclude that Lucy is smarter.

I'd be happy to continue if you guys are willing to actually debate this with logic and sanity, instead of throwing out baseless insults and calling other people bias when they present a logical counter.

But it doesn't seem like so.

On a final note, and apologies to make it so serious but it has to be said. You accuse Tahan of being a bully based on her calling the Sugar Sisters stupid.

What do you call your actions?

In terms of contribution to society, no doubt being a primary school teacher is better than being a model. Your claims on her mocking Indians is ridiculous, it's acting.

Let me put it this way, a job isn't the measure of one's intelligence. Just because Tahan is a model, Lucy is a primary school teacher doesn't immediately conclude that Lucy is smarter.

I'd be happy to continue if you guys are willing to actually debate this with logic and sanity, instead of throwing out baseless insults and calling other people bias when they present a logical counter.

But it doesn't seem like so.

On a final note, and apologies to make it so serious but it has to be said. You accuse Tahan of being a bully based on her calling the Sugar Sisters stupid.

What do you call your actions?

In one episode Tahan was saying mocking other races is racist, and unacceptable, and she did it.

Tahan bagged the s**t out of Mikaylah. That is EXTREME bullying. She did it in front of EVERYBODY, and kept doing it, and did not feel any regret. She and Tully were the biggest bullies in the house. And it just pisses me off to see stuff like that on her twitter account.

In one episode Tahan was saying mocking other races is racist, and unacceptable, and she did it.

Tahan bagged the s**t out of Mikaylah. That is EXTREME bullying. She did it in front of EVERYBODY, and kept doing it, and did not feel any regret. She and Tully were the biggest bullies in the house. And it just pisses me off to see stuff like that on her twitter account.
First of all, she didn't do it. She did a music video where she played as an Indian woman. That isn't racist. Unless you are talking about something else which I don't know of.

Tahan didn't "bag the s**t", that's exaggeration. Yes, she mocked her eating habits, and yes that is a form of bullying. What do you mean she "kept doing it"? Apart from the eating, what else has she done? She said she apologised for it and said she says stupid stuff when she's angry. I am 100% sure she wouldn't condone what she did.

Just because she made that stupid mistake, doesn't mean she is a bully.

And I said it before when it was happening, what the girls were doing to Tahan was also bullying. The girls were excluding her at every point, talking about her behind their backs. Jade even went up to Ed and asked "why are you friends with Tahan?" trying to create a rift. It was also said that Tahan had tried to mend their relationships, but the girls wouldn't have any of it, and continued to just ignore her.

You're anger is misinformed.

You didn't. I just don't want to debate any more.

Seems to be a pattern. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jasmin was very underrated that's for sure. On the flip side, Tahan was waaay overrated.

Tahan was still hot. I wasn't watching the show enough when Jasmin was around so I didn't see enough of her.

Tahan lost me after her eviction. She was incredibly annoying after that.

Examples of Tahan being a bully/bitch/hypocrit

NOTE: BB edited her well the most so a lot of stuff that happened wasn't actually seen

- Calling Katy + Lucy dumb -

- Calling Katy's hair stupid

- Then trying to befriend with Katy + Lucy

- Mocking Mikaylah, in front of everyone. Despite seeing her cry, and people telling her to stop, she kept going and kept bullying her

- She told Ben that she was freaking excited for nominations. 5 weeks later, Mikalyah/Jade?? told her they were excited for nominations and Tahan went to everyone and said 'I can't believe people would get excited to nominate!'

- Talking behind people's backs

- Talking in front of people's backs

- SHE SAID that mocking other races is RACIST. I didn't. And SHE mocked an indian in a bolllywood music video, again showing how hypocritical she is

Funny how you'd label Tim as a bully for a harmless flour prank, yet you excuse Tahan's much, much worse consistent nasty behaviour.

Yep, you post crap and I realise that it's not worth the time and effort.;):thumbsu:

Once again, you misunderstood what I was saying when I have repeated it literally 5 times.

I did not say Tim was a bully, I was saying from Ed and Jade's perception it could have been perceived as an act of bullying.

In which they didn't because Ed said "I could have played the victim...." which was in reference to Tim playing the victim to Boog jokingly calling him a backstabber.

Examples of Tahan being a bully/bitch/hypocrit

NOTE: BB edited her well the most so a lot of stuff that happened wasn't actually seen

- Calling Katy + Lucy dumb -

- Calling Katy's hair stupid

- Then trying to befriend with Katy + Lucy (1)

- Mocking Mikaylah, in front of everyone. Despite seeing her cry, and people telling her to stop, she kept going and kept bullying her

- She told Ben that she was freaking excited for nominations. 5 weeks later, Mikalyah/Jade?? told her they were excited for nominations and Tahan went to everyone and said 'I can't believe people would get excited to nominate!' (2)

- Talking behind people's backs (3)

- Talking in front of people's backs (4)

- SHE SAID that mocking other races is RACIST. I didn't. And SHE mocked an indian in a bolllywood music video, again showing how hypocritical she is (5)

(1) How is this a bully, bitch, hypocrite...?

(2) I don't remember this, and doesn't really seem like a big deal. This sounds like something that definitely needs context

(3) So did Mikayla, Jade and the Sugar Sisters.....

(4) Do you mean just saying things in front of their faces? And the things that she said are the ones you noted before, so there's not much in this really.

(5) How did she mock indians in the bollywood music video? Like actually, how did she? Because from the 30 seconds I saw, she was merely just acting in a music video.

And You can't write "BB edited a lot so stuff wasn't seen" because the same thing can be said of any housemate.

(1) How is this a bully, bitch, hypocrite...?

(2) I don't remember this, and doesn't really seem like a big deal. This sounds like something that definitely needs context

(3) So did Mikayla, Jade and the Sugar Sisters.....

(4) Do you mean just saying things in front of their faces? And the things that she said are the ones you noted before, so there's not much in this really.

(5) How did she mock indians in the bollywood music video? Like actually, how did she? Because from the 30 seconds I saw, she was merely just acting in a music video.

And You can't write "BB edited a lot so stuff wasn't seen" because the same thing can be said of any housemate.

She said, if someone was to dress up/act/mock/play another person of another race is an act of racism. This is the third consecutive time I have told you this. It isn't racist, but she is being a hypocrot. She acted/mocked a race she wasn't, and she says that it is racist to mock/act another race. (5)

Mikaylah/jade/sugar sisters were harmless. BB ediiting made them look made. (3)

You probably have memory loss (2)

There is a difference between Mikayla putting on a fake asian accent, in a clear manner of mockery, than Tahan playing a role of an Indian in a classy manner and for for.

Not that I agree what Mikayla did is racism, but there is a very distinct difference.

Yawn to this whole argument. I maintain that I am right here and you clearly have a distorted opinion of Tahan from your blind love of her. All of these arguments have been flogged to complete and utter annihilation. Stop dredging them up.

The show ended a week ago. Give it a rest. Tahan lost, Jade beat her. Tim won. Justice was served. Deal with it.

/thread

HAHAHAHA! That moment was the best! Benny truly was a one of a kind. Definitely up there with the best housemates of all-time and it's a damn shame that he didn't make it to the final 3. I was more of a Tim fan, but Ben was just as deserving of the win for the sheer entertainment he provided.

I miss Big Brother.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back