Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to love that.

I am sure their tabloids will be claiming another moral victory to the Poms.

Bravo, bravo and *offski.

Done and dusted, by the convicts.... game set and match.

Rule Britannia, marmalade and jam, five Chinese crackers up your ********.

Bang bang Bang Bang Bang.

Oh and Joe Root ...... rock -paper - scissors ........ best team on paper just got shredded.

papershredder-seth-meyers.gif

Got to love that.

I am sure their tabloids will be claiming another moral victory to the Poms.

Bravo, bravo and *offski.

Done and dusted, by the convicts.... game set and match.

Rule Britannia, marmalade and jam, five Chinese crackers up your a-hole.

Bang bang Bang Bang Bang.

Oh and Joe Root ...... rock -paper - scissors ........ best team on paper just got shredded.

View attachment 1846207
Great post.

Although I can't see the Pommy press going easy on them.
Shame about that.

Like Trump, the Poms seem to live in an alternate reality?
They can fly home comforted by the knowledge that they invented cricket and are its moral guardians!?

398941921_907501560733474_6474471474623476751_n.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a ****ing disgrace

Such a good channel, his highlights were first rate

It’ll come as no surprise that most of the breach of copyright complaints that ultimately sank him come from India

This is a ******* disgrace

It’ll come as no surprise that most of the breach of copyright complaints that ultimately sank him come from India

It's some troll account with 5 followers as well making bulk fake claims that's done it. I know CA have stepped in before to help him, hopefully they do it again.

Also CA, the AFL etc should really be putting people like this and whoever runs AFL Tables on the payroll to ensure those sites live on.

India looking the goods tonight.

Could there be anything more wonderful than England finishing this World Cup in the bottom two then India choking in a semi final against Pakistan

This is a ******* disgrace

I saw it, I have no idea how youtube's copy system works. I find it very unlikely some obscure indian dude with 5 insta followers has the rights to ten thousand old cricket highlights

Never forget that huge sign beside the road from the airport to city in Jo'burg at the WC in SA... something like "SA airlines will bring you here...the SA cricket team will send you home"....can't remember what year but the saffirs choked as per and got knocked out!

Someone with rights to Australia’s 2006 tour of Bangladesh seems to be behind the closure

Insane

He missed some emails so they nuked the largest catalog of cricket highlights on youtube?

Absolute top grade campaigners.

I reckon the crux of it would be the Gillepsie double ton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back