BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombers2003 nominated a non-tradtional love song too:

:drunk:

If that one doesn't get accepted he will probably nominate this song.

Although I don't think Bombers has learnt how to post videos yet, he hasn't even worked out how to change his own avatar lol.

Dancing Queen is a great song but has some of the most banal lyrics known to man, there's a bit more to it than that.

Lyrics were never Benny and Bjorn's strong point but they could sure write a damn catchy tune.

Wonder if anyone will go for Bohemian Rhapsody? Sorry if its already been mentioned.

That was another song I could've nominated for the no.1 songs from your birth year but I was worried it would finish first and I'd have to host again.

You'll probably need Wooshette_ to win it again so she can give you sympathy hosting rights like me and Jazny.

I don't think I've got much hope of winning a contest legitimately.
I'm in this round ;)
Absolutely love the theme..so many wonderful lyrics :thumbsu:

So on that basis would Dancing Queen be ineligible? (I agree by the way).
Any song with lyrics is eligible but you're not nominating the actual song, just a certain set of lyrics that you like. For instance, you can nominate these lyrics from Des'ree's Life:

I don't want to see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

An ineligible song would be Darude-Sandstorm.

Any song with lyrics is eligible but you're not nominating the actual song, just a certain set of lyrics that you like. For instance, you can nominate these lyrics from Des'ree's Life:

I don't want to see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

An ineligible song would be Darude-Sandstorm.

I guess this song would be eligible too, even though it has some of the worst lyrics ever recorded.

He literally answered that question a page ago.

Damn. The one time I didn't scroll back a few pages too.

What did he say?

EDIT: Nevermind...I just went back two pages to find the answer.

Last edited:
Do people want me to post the reasons when I release, or save them for when winners are announced?

We're voting on lyrics so just post the lyrics. If the song is only posted people will vote for the song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Mayer is such a bland music artist, none of his songs are all that memorable, they're just those nice radio friendly tunes that chicks dig because they think he's cute.
He represents everything that is terrible about everything.

So what did he say?

76344_162987583732535_5944607_n.jpg

He said he could see quite well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back