BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No more bets

One is amazing, the other is for the emotionally stunted who need to count chords to decide whether or not they enjoy something.
It is almost criminal how anyone can put Muse in the same sentence with Weezer. Next we'll be comparing One Direction to Guns N Roses. :drunk:

So we have 27 songs, very diverse and personal taste. I have been listening to all the ones I don't know and there's some good s**t in there..3 or 4 I really really like so thanks guys for sharing! Some of you are hard ass mofos and some of you are adorable marshmellows :rainbow:

This aint gonna be done tonight, probably tomorrow night.. so take some time to listen to some that you dont know..might be some nice suprises!

No, Muse and Yeasayer are my two favourite bands because they make the most songs I like, but neither have made my favourite songs. I think I am going to nominate something really different that most people have never heard of. Because I don't only like mainstream music like El Dub :oops:
Muse have incredibly popular concerts and albums. Far more mainstream than anything I've posted.

Holy **** I just stumbled on this on youtube and I can't believe I haven't seen it before and it's making musical banners in my ears

I'll stop now. But seriously daaaaaaaaaaaayam.

You don't have to stop. That's what this thread is for in my book. I'm sure you listened to every song in the Cake-athon, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these songs have been submitted with nice personal stories so lets try not to be too campaignerish about it!

Or knock yourselves out tearing shreds off eachother..both works for me :D :thumbsu:

#SongContestNominations

Cosmic Gate – The Wave

Foo Fighters – Come Back

Gersey – Beautiful Look City Today

Social Distortion – When the Angels Sing

The Script – Superheroes

Last edited:
#SongContestNominations

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Turn Into

Simon and Garfunkel – Bridge Over Troubled Water

Guns N’ Roses – November Rain

Radiohead – There There

Pearl Jam – Black

Last edited:
#SongContestNominations

Daft Punk – One More Time

Tina Arena _ Waltzing Matilda

The Beatles – While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Slipknot – The Devil In I

Louis Armstrong – Wonderful World

Last edited:
#SongContestNominations

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

GunsN’ Roses - Paradise city

Pantera Live in Moscow - Domination

Soundgarden – Rusty Cage

Naked and Famous – Punching in a Dream

Last edited:
#SongContestNominations

David Bowie – Suffragette City

The Drones – I’m Here Now

Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye

GunsN’Roses - Patience

Marshall Okell – Almost Killed You

Last edited:
This one:

******* HELL GLADYS YOU GLORIOUS WOMAN. Try and listen to this without being totally swept up in her voice and the horns...I dare ya.

Have you noticed only black chicks can sing like Janis Joplin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back