Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 12 - Sakced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway.........................................
any feedback on the actual poddy baz? :)

Yes, Mebby's back .... and some other people were talking too he thinks but he doesn't know what about.

Anyway.........................................
any feedback on the actual poddy baz? :)

Never ask to be edited?

On a serious note..

I think the talk about mixed feelings was spot on. MM's position was untenable, as soon as he knew the board were looking elsewhere. So there is some relief that that is resolved but what is left is disappointment/embarrassment with the indecisiveness of the board. If they knew they didn't want him then get rid of him. Why would anyone in his position (not reliant on employment) want to stick around when not wanted. Surely everyone at the club knew it, and just don't see how that contributes positively to a team's performance. A LOT of convincing needs to happen for the remainder of the season.

In the short term with Barker. Whether he deserves a shot or not, he and SOS need to make their stamp on the team. Team selection will be the first opportunity to make that statement.

Good podcast as always, and good to have Meb back on :thumbsu:

Never ask to be edited?

On a serious note..

I think the talk about mixed feelings was spot on. MM's position was untenable, as soon as he knew the board were looking elsewhere. So there is some relief that that is resolved but what is left is disappointment/embarrassment with the indecisiveness of the board. If they knew they didn't want him then get rid of him. Why would anyone in his position (not reliant on employment) want to stick around when not wanted. Surely everyone at the club knew it, and just don't see how that contributes positively to a team's performance. A LOT of convincing needs to happen for the remainder of the season.

In the short term with Barker. Whether he deserves a shot or not, he and SOS need to make their stamp on the team. Team selection will be the first opportunity to make that statement.

Good podcast as always, and good to have Meb back on :thumbsu:
Good one Baz!

If you'd like to send fanmail Shan is in charge of responding :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Promise I will try to get MEB swearing in the next one.

And ODN too.
Ask ODN about an IM he asked me to send him over a year ago re last weeks broohaha pretty much why I stopped pod casting myself...

it is all a slow grinding upside from here

Honestly... I didn't understand much of that. :(

I have no reason to be negative about the Club's prospects any more- we are now headed in the right direction- couldn't say that 2 years ago or even a year ago so I stopped pod casting then.

So there's no point in podcasting now that we're positive? Or am I reading this wrong?

Apologies for my crappy grammar - double negatives typed are silly..

I am now positive about the Club going forward - therefore would not feel bad podcasting - previously I was miserable and down and knew we were in for a bad time...and ( I felt anyway) my feelings reflected in podcasts were not positive.

Apologies for my crappy grammar - double negatives typed are silly..

I am now positive about the Club going forward - therefore would not feel bad podcasting - previously I was miserable and down and knew we were in for a bad time...and ( I felt anyway) my feelings reflected in podcasts were not positive.

But you were our sunshine, our only sunshine, you made us happy when skies were grey...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back