Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

I'm lighting over the first metre. A real burst player. Once a quarter
I'm lightning in the first 2m...Wouldn't say I hit the ground running, but I do hit the ground ;)

ku-bigpic.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like de Bolfo?
i thoroughly enjoy it

I'd prefer players to be on the official podcast. As much of a douche robbo could be i enjoyed him and jamo pulling the piss and fronting the supporters after a win/loss. There was a bit of realism about it. Nowadays its like they are reading off cue cards and stuck in the past.

I'd prefer players to be on the official podcast. As much of a douche robbo could be i enjoyed him and jamo pulling the piss and fronting the supporters after a win/loss. There was a bit of realism about it. Nowadays its like they are reading off cue cards and stuck in the past.
We had a lot of traction in getting players onto our podcast, but then the season went to total s**t and I think the club went back to being insular (from the media perspective anyway). It will definitely be something we raise with them again soon to hopefully start in the off-season if we are lucky, but definitely next year. I won't be taking no for an answer!

Will there be an extra 'Footy Classified' type episode for a 'Bolts Podcast' tonight?
#recordlisteningnumbersawait

World's worse kept secret. Probably just part of the regular podcast. Not sure how much discussion we could get out of that topic alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back