Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 19 - Trade/Draft Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

Azul pls comment so it's not just the participants in here like some sort of sad, self congratulatory clique meeting.

Rightio. :)

On Holman, don't shed too many tears, we ran out of rookie spots. Glass-MCC is someone we need structurally and Gallucci should be ready to play that small forward role round 1. I think our midfield is still cactus but I guess we put faith in Lamb and Sumner to become regular contributors. I'm not sold on Wright but as long as he doesn't become as reviled as Jason Tutt, we have a mature body for a couple of years.

Someone mentioned Laurie Angwin and I'm reminded of Gorringe. Not the off-field stuff, naturally... :$ But DG has a rare athletic profile and highly rating as a junior that sees him at a new club but not to sure of his role at AFL level. Ruck? Forward? 200cm wingman?

I haven't been to the stadium for a long time but a Princes Park upgrade? It would cost too much. If it's an OH&S issue, the club and the council might think of dismantling some of the stands and making it an open access oval for fans like Victoria Park. The top level of the Elliott stand was always an eyesore and I can't see anyone climbing the steps to the top level of the Pratt Stand. The Gardiner Stand might be heritage listed but I don't know what condition it's in. As for the detritus, why wouldn't you spend a few grand on clearing out the junk and putting anything of value on gumtree?

Thanks for all the swearing and welcome ferris. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCoach16

Call me, call me now...

;)
Was up late one night and those ads were on every 5 mins, "call me, call me now", "we're waiting for your call, call me now". Over and over again...
I couldn't take it anymore, I rang, as soon as they answered, I said...

"WHAT??!!!, WHAT THE * DO YOU WANT???!!!"

Oh my god!!! You guys are famous!!!
I'm going to tell everyone I know you!!!

That is sensational, and I must say, one particularly sexy voice, of course I speak of ferris...

I love it, where do I go to hear your other podcasts?
The links at the bottom of the OP (original post if you haven't come across that acronym yet) take you to either iTunes or the XML feed. Both these systems work in a fairly similar way, but you can subscribe to the podcast and it will auto-download them for you as they become available so you can listen whenever. Otherwise, you can always go to the YouTube channel as well!

Harks is this the first one you've listened to? I can't recall you commenting before, but I may be wrong.

First I've listened to all the way through.
Attention span is short but there was at no point I wanted to turn this off.

Well done to all concerned.

The links at the bottom of the OP (original post if you haven't come across that acronym yet) take you to either iTunes or the XML feed. Both these systems work in a fairly similar way, but you can subscribe to the podcast and it will auto-download them for you as they become available so you can listen whenever. Otherwise, you can always go to the YouTube channel as well!
Thanks Shan, and thank you also for the acronym consideration, word of my ignorance has spread far...

That's the first one I've listened to, and if its anything to go by, I'm going to find more and listen to them. Really enjoyed it, great job everyone...

No, no soy el hombre Harker.

You sure, how do you explain the following post from earlier this year?

HARKER said:
El trainingo reporto

Bolton - coacho mucho enthusiastico. Y chico

Cripps - muy muy muy amazingo

Watson - El grande melono

Jones - explosivo beasto y muy uselesso

Murph - oh capitano mi capitano .

Ps - I'm really sorry, I clearly don't hablas espanol...

You sure, how do you explain the following post from earlier this year?

Ps - I'm really sorry, I clearly don't hablas espanol...

No puedo explicarlo, quizás el tuviese asistencia de Google Translate.

Quiero mencionar que Dillon Viojo-Arcoiris es nuestro primer jugador uruguayo y espero que haya muchos años jubilosos por él.

No puedo explicarlo, quizás el tuviese asistencia de Google Translate.

Quiero mencionar que Dillon Viojo-Arcoiris es nuestro primer jugador uruguayo y espero que haya muchos años jubilosos por él.
German even looks ugly on paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back