Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 Ep 03 - Censor Bleep

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got a chance to listen to this weeks "effort".

Very disappointed that not one of you could find it within yourselves to back the Blues to win. I am hoping for red faces and apologies all round next episode.

Finally got a chance to listen to this weeks "effort".

Very disappointed that not one of you could find it within yourselves to back the Blues to win. I am hoping for red faces and apologies all round next episode.
Will shout out to you specifically if we get up. Anything in particular you want me to say? Bare in mind, it will be a two way agreement! ;)

Will shout out to you specifically if we get up. Anything in particular you want me to say? Bare in mind, it will be a two way agreement! ;)
If we get up, just promise to tip the Hawks when we play them.

Then hope history repeats.

Are podcasts only being done when we win a game?

No. We had a scheduling issue then we had a technical issue whereby we did one and the recording failed. We will do another this week.

No. We had a scheduling issue then we had a technical issue whereby we did one and the recording failed. We will do another this week.

In years to come it could end up being like previously unreleased recording from Elvis that was found in a cupboard somewhere....just saying.

If I send MEB_ one more suggestion about the POTY voting criteria, that could very well be the outcome Jab.

And I aint talking about being famous....
Got that bit covered already???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back