Podcast BigFooty Bombers Podcast- seeking expressions of interest and ideas for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:30 onwards and I could probably help out.

Hey The Prosecutor, a big thanks for joining us on the podcast last week, enjoyed the chat :thumbsu:

It took us a long time to get it edited and uploaded (basically a minute before kickoff :eek:). It's a risk when a lot of people are involved

Anyway, the link to the podcast thread is here

Hey The Prosecutor, a big thanks for joining us on the podcast last week, enjoyed the chat :thumbsu:

It took us a long time to get it edited and uploaded (basically a minute before kickoff :eek:). It's a risk when a lot of people are involved

Anyway, the link to the podcast thread is here

It was a pleasure! Not so much the game. :oops:

Hey Prosecutor just wanted to say thanks for your Podcasts. I enjoy listening to them and thanks for putting your hand up to take part on the Collingwood podcast.

Cheers mate!

There should be another one up at midday to discuss the happenings of yesterday. :thumbsu:

New podcast up!

In an effort to upstage last night's hastily scheduled 'The Decision' panel show, Prosecutor, Doss and Hirdismyhero dissect the latest news in the supplement scandal, as the AFL hand down charges to the Essendon Football Club, James Hird, Mark Thompson, Danny Corcoran and Dr Bruce Reid. All that and more on this edition of the BigFooty Essendon Podcast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a Hirdismyhero and dog combination soon. Hopefully to preview the Carlton game (where I will post another preview thread back to tradition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back