Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Well out of my list I think Ric Flair is the most likely to die within the next month!
Wooooooooooo!

I was lucky many moons ago to share a post gig sesh with the Mentals after a St Kilda gig and of course every one of them is a standout bloke but Greedy was genuinely as nice as it gets. A super friendly bloke and a great loss to the Australian music scene. A big lad then but seems like he got fitter which makes the heart attack news sadder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bob Willis 70

English Cricketer , Captain , Good bloke

View attachment 789410

Gough
Reading about him yesterday, one of his career highlights was tea with her Maj and Phil the Greek in the Long Room followed by a Dylan gig at Earls Court. He was such a fan of Minnesota mud throat that he added Dylan by deed poll to his given names of Robert George.

Ron Liebman 82 Actor

Kaz and Norma Rae his 2 most prominent

I remember Ron Liebman playing Rachel's father Doctor Green on Friends in the 1990s. One of my favorite scenes from this show was where Ross put on a pair of Doctor Green's glasses and was amusing some of the others by impersonating Rachel's father, only for silence to fall and Ross to turn around and find the humorless Doctor Green standing behind him.

I remember Ron Liebman playing Rachel's father Doctor Green on Friends in the 1990s. One of my favorite scenes from this show was where Ross put on a pair of Doctor Green's glasses and was amusing some of the others by impersonating Rachel's father, only for silence to fall and Ross to turn around and find the humorless Doctor Green standing behind him.

Ross: How's your boat going?
Dr Green: Its got rust. You know what rust does to a boat?
Ross: give it a nice antiquey look?
Dr Green: Rust is boat cancer Ross.
Ross: oh im sorry. I lost a bike to that once

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back