• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My 2c on the scheduling

Threads up on Monday
Squads by Wednesday
Thursday- Day 1
Friday- Day 2+3
Saturday- Day 4+5

And if we are keen on doing the OD series alongside it, put the threads up on Tuesday and have the OD game on Monday.
Something like this.

I like the idea, but with one condition.

A player cannot move from a pure bat to pure bowl, or vice versa.

Here is a list of all possible roles in order:
wk
Pure bat
Bat AR
Pure AR
Bowl AR
Pure bowl.

A player can only move one up or down the list, not two. Otherwise there is too much flexibility.
Personally I think WK should be exempt from this, seeing they have an automatic role in the side.

Yeah, my choice at the moment is we stick with separating all three formats across three 'seasons' for the year. I dont think weaving in ODIs will work to well, will make the whole thing stretched out and people will want a bit of mixture in opponents.

Ill chase up the remaining captains lists over the next few days and we'll get the ball rolling on this.

Yeah, my choice at the moment is we stick with separating all three formats across three 'seasons' for the year. I dont think weaving in ODIs will work to well, will make the whole thing stretched out and people will want a bit of mixture in opponents.

Ill chase up the remaining captains lists over the next few days and we'll get the ball rolling on this.
So roughly it'll be ODIs November/Decemeber, Tests January/February and T20s March?

Give or take a month.

So roughly it'll be ODIs November/Decemeber, Tests January/February and T20s March?

Give or take a month.
Closer to Akkaps assessment. T20s will probably be the shortest, so we can have breaks between the three series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awards are:

Ponting Trophy: Most runs
Smith Trophy: Highest score
Hussey Medal: Best average
Warner Whacker Trophy: Highest SR (min. 100 balls)

Johnson Trophy: Most wickets
Ryan Harris Medal: Best bowling figures
McGrath Medal: Best SR (min. 100 balls)

The Watson: "Best" all rounder.

Last edited:
Awards are:

Ponting Trophy: Most runs
Smith Trophy: Highest score
Bailey Trophy: Best average
Warner Whacker Medal: Highest SR (min. 100 balls)

Johnson Medal: Most wickets
Ryan Harris Medal: Best bowling figures
Brett Lee Medal: Best SR (min. 100 balls)

The Watson: "Best" all rounder.
Well looks like no point in me rocking up. :(

What type of award where you after? 'The simmer cheated me out of more wickets' Award?
Yes. That's exactly what I'm after. Especially considering I would've won all the bowling awards had I bowled the whole season. :mad:

CURRENT PLANS:

Friday 15 Jan: 2015 ODI Series Awards night
Saturday 16 Jan: 2016 Test Series Fixture announcement and Round 1 threads
Monday 18th Jan: Squad submission for round 1 sides
Tuesday 19th - Saturday 24th Match played

brahj eth-dog Easty

Going to bring this up here, firstly MP has mentioned in the match thread that he didnt actually want to be apart of this competition. He is a bowler, as are you brahj. If Easty agrees to release you from the playing list I will allow you to move to the Crocs if eth-dog is happy to take you as replacement for Mannumpower.

Back