Mod. Notice Bigfooty Soccer Blog - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
So as a few of you are probably aware Bigfooty's got quite a few different blogs up and running, and with the footy winding down we're looking to gauge the level of interest in a soccer blog for the site.

So if you've ever fancied as a bit of writer/editor please post in here and let us know, we'd love to have you on writing about the topic of your choice. It a nice little way to get a bit of recognition for your efforts and it can be a semi-regular segment depending on the number of contributors we have. (we're looking at a sort of rotational system at the moment).

Basically we're after a weekly 500-word piece which would go up as part of the Bigfooty news part of the site, pretty much covering controversies, match results, previews, clubs in focus and other interesting happenings in the world game. It'd effectively serve as an outlet for your opinions, just in a slightly more formal format.

Again, just let us know if you're interested.

Cheers,
The mod team

I fancy myself as a bit of writer. I write short stories and scripts and I often waffle on about Liverpool so id be interested.

You can just copy and paste your essays on the Liverpool board ;)

I'd also be interested maybe once every few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back