BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yidaki, can you guess which song I picked and no stupid codes either. You'll be shocked on what I picked. (just like how James Hird was when he was told he'd coach Essendon!)

I'm pretty confident I know what you picked. You're a sucker for the Goo Goo Dolls. Lel

I have aspergers which probably explains a bit but now they call it Autism because they've decided aspergers doesn't exist anymore.

Which means I hesitate whether or not to put Autism down despite not really suffering that greatly from it.

You're sticking to the Pattern.

I haven't had a proper look through the list, but I did see the Goo Goo dolls there and thought that it might have been your nom. I'll get back to you with a probability after I check the list out. However, currently I have you picking the Goo Goo Dolls at 75%.

I have aspergers which probably explains a bit but now they call it Autism because they've decided aspergers doesn't exist anymore.

Which means I hesitate whether or not to put Autism down despite not really suffering that greatly from it.

You seriously have aspergers?

How do they diagnose it? I know it's an internet forum, but you don't come across as someone who has it. My cousin (who live in Perf) also has aspergers.

I have absolutely no clue (i was diagnosed with it when I was very young) and yes, people often say the exact same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do they diagnose it? I know it's an internet forum, but you don't come across as someone who has it. My cousin (who live in Perf) also has aspergers.

My mums friend son has it quite severe, you can definitely tell something is up.

Also has OCD. Proper OCD, not the internet diagnosed OCD that I claim to have.

I have absolutely no clue (i was diagnosed with it when I was very young) and yes, people often say the exact same thing.

I'd say Brett was more of a candidate than you. But alas, there you go.

My mums friend son has it quite severe, you can definitely tell something is up.

Also has OCD. Proper OCD, not the internet diagnosed OCD that I claim to have.

Yeah, that is what happens to my cousin; you definitely notice when he is bothered by something. OCD and asperges wouldn't be a nice combination, but anxiety (OCD) often goes with asperges. I know that my cousin gets anxiety from time to time and it can be debilitating.

Couple of bands I've seen this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back