Player Sponsorship BigFooty St Kilda Sponsorship - Confirmed Nathan Freeman

Sponsor Nathan Wright in 2016 or another player?

• Nathan Wright

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Another player

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freeman still without a player sponsor so should I confirm with the club that we are going with him?

Can people start placing funds into the account details below as I will need to pay club ASAP:

Please put your BigFooty profile name as the narration on the transfer.

BSB: 083-399 Acct No: 84-443-8053
Account Name: Brendan Boyd

Done boydie

Freeman still without a player sponsor so should I confirm with the club that we are going with him?

Can people start placing funds into the account details below as I will need to pay club ASAP:

Please put your BigFooty profile name as the narration on the transfer.

BSB: 083-399 Acct No: 84-443-8053
Account Name: Brendan Boyd
Will do it post work

BigFooty 8
Mindtraveller 4
soups1982 4 (+2)
NarrowMind 4
saintwazza 4
Saintos 4
goodie23 4
boydie 4 (+2)
CF 4
StFly 4
The Jack Pack 2
crinkoes 2
paddygunner 2
K 2
Sir Skid 2
St Mark 2
March Hare 2
saintbatty 2
samm 2 (+2)
krk 2
Mat Mann 2
dct66 2
A2R 2
PS 2
By a Point 1
SincMagic 1
dewah07 1
Manchild 1
Round Cubic 1
------
77 (+4)

Awesome. Got us on 77 with soups, samm, stfly and boydie able to push us up to 80! Well done team!

I think it might be worth leaving it open and seeing if we can push on for a second player? Same with last year perhaps we could purchase merchandise to raffle, or even a reserved seat membership or something?
Hey, why am I not on this list?! And what's an old playstation doing on it?!

... Oh... carry on...

Have received a bunch of funds in the account, will reconcile tonight and let you all know.
Have also confirmed with the club that we are going with Nath Freeman this year which the club is happy with as it means another player with a sponsor!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty 8
Mindtraveller 4
soups1982 4 (+2)

------
77 (+4)

Awesome. Got us on 77 with soups, samm, stfly and boydie able to push us up to 80! Well done team!

I think it might be worth leaving it open and seeing if we can push on for a second player? Same with last year perhaps we could purchase merchandise to raffle, or even a reserved seat membership or something?

Hey Armo,

So do you need 6, or can I get away with 4 for our sponsorship of Freeman?

Will transfer end of next week.

Cheers

Hey Armo,

So do you need 6, or can I get away with 4 for our sponsorship of Freeman?

Will transfer end of next week.

Cheers

I left that a little confusing didn't I. We're currently on 77 shares, would three of yourself, sammm StFly boydie be happy to chip in one more share each? Otherwise I'm sure we can find another couple shares somewhere :)

I left that a little confusing didn't I. We're currently on 77 shares, would three of yourself, sammm StFly boydie be happy to chip in one more share each? Otherwise I'm sure we can find another couple shares somewhere :)

If possible, I would like a little clarification on how the 'benefits' of being a sponsor will be split up across the group?

Thanks

If possible, I would like a little clarification on how the 'benefits' of being a sponsor will be split up across the group?

Thanks
We all share evenly the joy of being part of the collective sheep mentality of our board. :) :) :)

Thanks

Yeah sure, so basically each event, listed below, we will open a new thread and ask for sponsors to put their hands up. We then conduct a raffle (with 1 share = 1 entry) and the two lucky winners represent us at that event and provide thrilling detailed accounts of the event upon their return (and perhaps after reaching sobriety) We usually make it once you've won a raffle that you can no longer be in the running for other events (trying to share the love and all, there is a limited number of events/prizes). However due to interstate/country sponsors and others not being able to make it there is the chance of some sponsors heading to more than one event. Any excess money in the past we have put towards merchandise which has then been raffled. However this year it looks like we might have the exact change, will have to see if any others put their hands up to be a part.

Events:
- Two invitations to an exclusive pre-season event at Linen House Centre, Seaford, including a gourmet BBQ and kick-to-kick with your sponsored player on Wednesday 24 February (full details TBC)
- Two invitations to an exclusive VFL game day experience (date and venue TBC)
- Two invitations to our Saints Premier Lounge event at our round 12 game v Carlton on Sunday 12 June
- Two invitations to the 2016 St Kilda Football Club Best & Fairest (date and venue TBC)
- A Player Sponsorship recognition item

Anything to add boydie

I'm already paid up, but if push comes to shove and we're short then sure, I'll dip in an extra.

Back