Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Key position depth which allows Moore to be an interceptor instead of negater?

Thank you very much.
Dont know much about him other than his stats at SANFL (which are good) and what I have read on the Adelaide forum.....which seems to indicate he's an interceptor not a "negator" ....hoping that Leppa can turn him into a valuable resource....in any case - he's now a pies player - so Welcome Billy!

Dont know much about him other than his stats at SANFL (which are good) and what I have read on the Adelaide forum.....which seems to indicate he's an interceptor not a "negator" ....hoping that Leppa can turn him into a valuable resource....in any case - he's now a pies player - so Welcome Billy!

I have an Adelaide mate who can't believe he hasn't been a regular down back and said if he gets a run at it should be a good player, he described him as having good skills, great mark and very athletic.

These are the blokes you find as defenders who become good footballers and keys to building a premiership team.

Tall defenders we pick up from other clubs often turn out pretty handy:

Wakelin
Clement
Howe
Roughead

And Dunn…

Apart from schade… the club has a good record with 2nd hand KPDs

Frampton in the last 12 months has shown elite traits as a 200cm, 98kg defender

So I’m tipping a rd 1 debut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No highlights Dave? Height? Weight? Come on mate!

Welcome Billy. Hope you have a big few years with us and a great pre-season settling in.

I am out this Afternoon.

Do more when I get home

Can’t be upset at more key position depth

We were decimated this year by injuries to our talls. I personally don’t see Dean and Krueger staying mostly injury free for most of their careers so we need more backup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back