Player Watch Billy Frampton

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Balls Billy Frampton.

Would be a shoe in for most improved if his season keeps up and should rank high in the BnF awards if he keeps it up.

So far you could strip the award back to just improved - the most is unnecessary - and Billy and Cameron would be the only two who would qualify.

Small sample but looking great value compared to Port's pick 25 for Ratugolea & Bombers' $$$ for Ben McKay.
To think Port gave him away for nothing...

1712790128124.png

I’m enjoying everyone getting behind Bilbo, but I can see it evaporating very quickly once he inevitably has a down game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he was serviceable again today. Looked shaky early but held his own as the game progressed. Has the tools to be even better I reckon
The first 2 goals kicked on him by McKay were unstoppable due to terrible turnovers in the middle of the ground.

The first 2 goals kicked on him by McKay were unstoppable due to terrible turnovers in the middle of the ground.

The third one he made good position on McKay to allow Cameron an uncontested mark, and Cameron let it straight through his hands and into McKay’s lap at the back.

Frampton was good, again.

The third one he made good position on McKay to allow Cameron an uncontested mark, and Cameron let it straight through his hands and into McKay’s lap at the back.

Frampton was good, again.

Mckays goals were cheapies. That kick from curnow after he outmarked moore was unbelievable. Frampton had perfect position and it still flew past him. Trouble was he was getting it in that spot where he could run around on his left. The one set shot he had to kick a drop punt he flunked it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back