List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he has been woeful this year and Collingwood just handing Melbourne another top 5 pick for no reason then they think they can win a premiership soon.
This pick is not gaurenteed as it depends on age and contract size. Cant see the pies paying 650/700 k per year it will take for a 1st rounder compo.

This pick is not gaurenteed as it depends on age and contract size. Cant see the pies paying 650/700 k per year it will take for a 1st rounder compo.

I think Collingwood have just decided that since Sydney doesn't have a cap they won't have one too. They've already overpaid Adams but more then 100k ;)

You might be right as i'd imagine there will be footy show appearances that just happen to coincide with his move to Collingwood ;)

I think Collingwood have just decided that since Sydney doesn't have a cap they won't have one too. They've already overpaid Adams but more then 100k ;)

You might be right as i'd imagine there will be footy show appearances that just happen to coincide with his move to Collingwood ;)
Yep I was glad we didn't over pay for an inside mid who cant hit water from the end of the pier!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2006 draft must have something special about it given our desire to keep recruiting players taken in it:
Hampson
Grigg
Hislop
Petterd
Collard
Houli
A.Edwards
Now we're linked to Jetta. While we're at it lets give, Thorp and Sellar another chance too. They could help improve our KPP stocks.

2006 draft must have something special about it given our desire to keep recruiting players taken in it:
Hampson
Grigg
Hislop
Petterd
Collard
Houli
A.Edwards
Now we're linked to Jetta. While we're at it lets give, Thorp and Sellar another chance too. They could help improve our KPP stocks.

Jetta isn't linked to us I was just putting up what i read about Essendon happy for him to test the waters

I personally don't want Mitchell. He's a vanilla type inside midfielder of which we have too many. He is not special on the outside and he isn't a dangerous target up forward. He isn't quick, nor are his skills elite. He is just a decent inside midfielder who would be a no greater upgrade of Miles/Thomas/Foley/Vlastuin. We don't need his type any more. Our inside and contested game is our strength. Our list has started to shape well over the past few weeks and I really don't think we need to bring in a player who would cost over 400k.
An injection of speed is what we need and I wouldn't mind looking at Towers from Sydney who could probably do with a change of environment. He'd cost a third rounder at a guess if he isn't delisted.

I'd say worse. Hampson can win a hit out and is a good bloke. What's Jetta got going for him?

Seriously, if we got him, I'd lose all faith. He's terrible. If they want a classy small forward play McDonough there FFS

Out of curiosity, would you guys be happy if you traded Deledio for a young gun mid?

Out of curiosity, would you guys be happy if you traded Deledio for a young gun mid?

I suppose it would depend on who? It would be a bit pointless though wouldn't it? An A-grade mid for a young supposedly A-grade mid?

I suppose it would depend on who? It would be a bit pointless though wouldn't it? An A-grade mid for a young supposedly A-grade mid?

Probably in the short term it would but long term you'd come out on top with the young gun still running around at his peak when Deledio retires.

Just an idea as I have been told Deledio has been floated as trade bait as the club want to keep their first pick.

Probably in the short term it would but long term you'd come out on top with the young gun still running around at his peak when Deledio retires.

Just an idea as I have been told Deledio has been floated as trade bait as the club want to keep their first pick.

Interesting. So I assume you mean it would be for Shiel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back